Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

municipal shrimp posted:

I found the easiest way to find simulacrums is just to drop into other people's games and run through an area with them. I have too many to count just from that alone.

What should I be saving these for? I know they are used to increase your dragon hearts, but what else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Warden on Nightmare difficulty is some bullshit though. Trying to shoot the bells after he throws them is a pain and the adds get insane if you dont deal with them.

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

ReapersTouch posted:

Warden on Nightmare difficulty is some bullshit though. Trying to shoot the bells after he throws them is a pain and the adds get insane if you dont deal with them.

This game is total bullshit