Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
Your grandparents favorite band. The Beatles. Everyone loves The Beatles; it's the kind of music you can play for anyone of all ages, but because of their enormous popularity and clean image The Beatles had to work dirtier stuff into very subtle innuendos. This thread is for posting those.

My example is the masturbating female STEM major on Abbey Road:

"Joan was quizzical, studied pataphysical
Science in the home
Late nights all alone with a test tube
Oh, oh, oh, oh"

Quizzical = Women get experimental sexually in college. They start to awaken and develop with what turns them on.
Pataphysical = Meta Science; imaginary. She is using her imagination aka fantasizing.
Science = She was a nerd, and probably this implies a virgin. This was the 1960s were women weren't typically at college studying fields like this. This implies that Joan was straight up ugly which is why she would later be very excited when Max gives her a call.
Late nights all alone with a test tube = I think you can put the pieces together here. Late night has a sort of naughty implication to it; and a test tube is a phallic object.
Oh, oh, oh, oh = The orgasm of Joan.

Let me know some of your favorites below! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I like the part in my favorite Beatles song, Lovely Rita, when Paul has a foursome with Rita and her two sisters.

It could have been a 3 way, because it was a sister or two. He was so drunk he was seeing double I think.