Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
in and payment sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Conelrad posted:

Fun first week for sure. I was not expecting Dak Prescott to have more points than Patrick Mahomes. Such is bench players, such is life. Drafted the Weed Guy had a powerhouse team this week. Finally, a big gently caress you to the Browns defense, you truly are a factory of sadness!

Week 1 always the most exciting time since it's such a shitshow. Even moreso now with so many players skipping preseason.

Felt bad seeing Hill die so quick after knowing I wanted to draft him since around halfway through last season. Other than that and to a lesser extent Coleman's injury, I'm pretty happy with my team and depth.