Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

vanisher posted:

Oh my god we've probably been introduced already but I'm horrible with names

I'm horrible with manes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*presses button on microphone to speak but causes ear-piercing feedback instead*

"whoa! hey haha sorry about that folks! Let's try that again. There we are, much better. Okay, coming up on the left here *shows hippopotamus* we've got a... a... uhhh... *snaps fingers* hypotenuse! A hypotenuse, ladies and gentlemen. And Hypoteni, as everyone knows, are a kind of... uhh. hmm. *bending over to whisper to the tour bus driver* "larry help me out here, what do you call the... you know, eight eyes, way too many fuckin' legs... oh yeah! *straightens back up triumphantly* "Mallard, ladies and gentlemen, they're a kind of mallard".

*Hippopotamus takes a big old poo poo and waddles off*

"Nature sure is beautiful, huh folks?"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Bacon Taco posted:

I'm horrible with manes

Hi horrible with manes, I'm...uh... actually , I forget who I am.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Bacon Taco posted:

I'm horrible with manes

Lux Anima

Hey guys, would you look at that! You know what I see sitting out there, out in the yellow swishy-stalks? You see it too - say it with me: 'I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with a... ?'

...No one?

That's fine. New game everybody: Twenty Questions! I'll start you all off: it's an animal.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Lux Animus posted:

Hey guys, would you look at that! You know what I see sitting out there, out in the yellow swishy-stalks? You see it too - say it with me: 'I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with a... ?'

...No one?

That's fine. New game everybody: Twenty Questions! I'll start you all off: it's an animal.

Man, and I was gonna guess "breadbox"...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Guide: Um, um, all right everyone, let's leave this one to little Jimmy! all right Jimmy, now those are…

Jimmy: Giwaffes.

Guide: That's...exactly right! And they eat…

Jimmy: Weaves.

Guide: Wow, ha ha, very good, Jimmy! Let's give him a hand everyone! Say Jimmy, how would you like to be my new junior safari guide?

Jimmy: Ok. (everyone chuckles)

Guide: How does 20% sound?

vanisher

Bacon Taco posted:

I'm horrible with manes

magic cactus

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly realize man is an animal and forget my own name

cda

by Hand Knit

magic cactus posted:

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly realize man is an animal and forget my own name

super sweet best pal

Bats? Don't be silly, we're here to look at animals, not play baseball.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"It is a terrible crime to kill... one of those things. Drinking their blood will keep your alive even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price. You will... drat it, I'm sorry, what are those things called again?"

"Unicorns."

*snaps fingers* "Unicorns! It was on the tip of my tongue this whole time. Thank you, umm..."

"Harry. Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter, thank you. You're the coolest hippogriff I know."

magic cactus

The Clowner posted:

"It is a terrible crime to kill... one of those things. Drinking their blood will keep your alive even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price. You will... drat it, I'm sorry, what are those things called again?"

"Unicorns."

*snaps fingers* "Unicorns! It was on the tip of my tongue this whole time. Thank you, umm..."

"Harry. Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter, thank you. You're the coolest hippogriff I know."

*Giant spider appears*

"Whoa! That's the biggest dog I've ever seen!"

Harry potter grips his wand a little tighter and debates just straight up killing this moron

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
*Points to the elephants* "Oh, now these guys. They're the best. These are called doofy dogs."

High on the hog, 90's style.

super sweet best pal

Pointing out a sea bass but pronouncing it "base".

Lux Anima

don't feed the fassbender, ma'am

nut

super sweet best pal posted:

i like

FactsAreUseless

super sweet best pal posted:

distinctly saying "seeb rear end"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

FactsAreUseless posted:

distinctly saying "seeb rear end"

such a dirty creature

sig by owlhawk911

super sweet best pal

Flipping through a zoological encyclopedia

"Sea lion? That looks nothing like a lion. Lionfish? Come on, you already tried the fake lion gag. Blue footed booby? Woodcock? TUFTED TITMOUSE?"

Throws the book away because it's obviously a prank

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"What a slothful creature, which is why they call it the layabout lemur."

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trying to suss out whether my bros are pulling one of their classic pranks or a "platterpuss" is a real animal, and getting increasingly angry-but-still-trying-to-appear-jovial

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
are you rhinoserious right now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

the entire eugene ionesco play Rhinoceros but nobody in the play can remember what the animal is called, also the play is titled "Ornery Grey Animal (Symbolic for Fascism??)"

ty manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

the entire eugene ionesco play Rhinoceros but nobody in the play can remember what the animal is called, also the play is titled "Ornery Grey Animal (Symbolic for Fascism??)"

Actors confused about the subtext is also a good thread idea

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I don't understand why these pigs are being so rude to that horse. He is working very hard.

google THIS

An awkwardly quiet family dinner after I get fired from my job as a safari guide. Finally I can stand the tension no longer. "All right!" I say. "It's time to address the...the...(trumpets with my lips while waving my arm around in front of me)...in the room!"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

An awkwardly quiet family dinner after I get fired from my job as a safari guide. Finally I can stand the tension no longer. "All right!" I say. "It's time to address the...the...(trumpets with my lips while waving my arm around in front of me)...in the room!"

redm

[drives to field of elephants] over here we got big faces
[drives to field of giraffes] and over here we got long necks

sig by Manifisto

Drink-Mix Man

google THIS posted:

FactsAreUseless

The aye-aye, the Jay Jay, the que-que.

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

[en Espanol] el El

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

FactsAreUseless

hecka phants

Galaxander

On the right you can see a herd of Zubaz horses!

*While visitors are taking photos of zebras* They're distant cousins to the Zubaz cat, but unfortunately we likely won't see any of them, as they are jungle denizens and rarely venture into the Serengeti.

Zubaz is a registered trademark, of course.

pixaal

"I hope we see a fart goblin"
*no animals are seen for the next 12 minutes
"well we didn't get to see one of the... oh look a paper fan!" *points to a peacock*

sig by owlhawk911

Galaxander

*seeing a pack of hyenas, driver ducks down low* Take a look at the ground bullies if you want, just be warned that they can really hurt your feelings. I can't let them see me after last time.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Galaxander posted:

*seeing a pack of hyenas, driver ducks down low* Take a look at the ground bullies if you want, just be warned that they can really hurt your feelings. I can't let them see me after last time.

*Mockingjay flies overhead*

*Driver tries to slide under the seat*

pixaal

Look it's a moon bird! These birds fly to the moon during the winter and come back here to nest during the summer.

*points to a Cuckoo bird*

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

*Tells a zebra he just got a new phone and asks it to put its information in*