Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Safari guide (pointing at a platypus): And this little fella over here is called a... it's the, uh... duck bunny. And it um, lays eggs and has milk so you can make some really interesting french toast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"HOLY poo poo, DO YOU SEE THAT loving THING?"

-Safari guide tripping balls and noticing his own shadow

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'd like to make a couple of points about whatever that thing over there is.

1) It looks really angry, and I'm p-p-p-r-r-etty sure it's heading this way at a high rate of speed, and...

2) **voice fading away in the distance** I don't have to ran faster than it;I just have to be faster than one of you...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

canyoneer posted:

himalayan macaque
himaeatin macaque
himaclimbin macaque

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"And that over there is a meth head!" said the otherwise flustered and confused safari guide, pointing at what appeared to be an alligator. Except this time the guide was right, for this was a Florida alligator, and it had acquired a methamphetamine habit as it grew up and matured in the sewers. It had no real purpose or motivation in life. It had no home. It had no spouse. But even more tragic and ridiculous, it had no teeth.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

canyoneer posted:

"OK, looks like we got an.... elephant there."
*pulls lever several times*
"and the sound it makes is PHHRR-OOO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Lux Animus posted:

Hey guys, would you look at that! You know what I see sitting out there, out in the yellow swishy-stalks? You see it too - say it with me: 'I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with a... ?'

...No one?

That's fine. New game everybody: Twenty Questions! I'll start you all off: it's an animal.

Man, and I was gonna guess "breadbox"...