Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

canyoneer posted:

*pointing at lions*
"look out your left in the shade of those trees and you'll see a whole flock of... those guys"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
This safari is intended to foster a connection with nature, and if you're behind a camera, you aren't really connecting. So please, don't take any pictures of the, uh, weird looking humans?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

*pointing at monkey enclosure* These are the awful men. If you do a crime in society, you get put in here as one of the awful men - so stay on the straight and narrow, folks!

cda

by Hand Knit
am just realizing something shocking: the guide is probably "high" on marijuana which is why he can't remember the names of the animals

cda

by Hand Knit

Bacon Taco posted:

I'm horrible with manes

Hi horrible with manes, I'm...uh... actually , I forget who I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

magic cactus posted:

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly realize man is an animal and forget my own name