Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Sorry, folks, not a lot to see today." Howler monkey drives by on a scooter smoking a cigarette and wearing a messenger's cap. "Apart from traffic I guess. But don't worry, we'll have a blast at the flower garden; I hear the bees are out in force!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"I give you the Greater Cheese Gobbler." A bunch of German tourists snap pictures of the Golden Corral buffet line.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Trying not to be a creep, but also trying to steal this five year old's Illustrated Guide to Monkeys.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Jeep clattering to a stop on the steps of the natural history museum, "I gotta run in and get...snacks."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Looking at an aye-aye, looking at my book, looking at an aye-aye, looking at my book. "Says here that's a ghost."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

lost my old email posted:

i panic for a moment but then start substituting in the name of the nearest pokémon. long story short, an almost four star rating on trip adviser :cool:

I just noticed this and it cracked me up.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"What a slothful creature, which is why they call it the layabout lemur."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

the entire eugene ionesco play Rhinoceros but nobody in the play can remember what the animal is called, also the play is titled "Ornery Grey Animal (Symbolic for Fascism??)"

Actors confused about the subtext is also a good thread idea

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I don't understand why these pigs are being so rude to that horse. He is working very hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Galaxander posted:

*seeing a pack of hyenas, driver ducks down low* Take a look at the ground bullies if you want, just be warned that they can really hurt your feelings. I can't let them see me after last time.

*Mockingjay flies overhead*

*Driver tries to slide under the seat*