Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You ever just see a thread title and just go "oh this one's gonna be goooood"? Well it didn't disappoint. Obviously lol at all of the posts itt.

"Sir this is a safari"

Wait, what?

"And you're the tour guide!"

Wait, what???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
going to the byob zoo to pet all the wednesdays and fridays

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"It is a terrible crime to kill... one of those things. Drinking their blood will keep your alive even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price. You will... drat it, I'm sorry, what are those things called again?"

"Unicorns."

*snaps fingers* "Unicorns! It was on the tip of my tongue this whole time. Thank you, umm..."

"Harry. Harry Potter."

"Harry Potter, thank you. You're the coolest hippogriff I know."

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trying to suss out whether my bros are pulling one of their classic pranks or a "platterpuss" is a real animal, and getting increasingly angry-but-still-trying-to-appear-jovial

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

An awkwardly quiet family dinner after I get fired from my job as a safari guide. Finally I can stand the tension no longer. "All right!" I say. "It's time to address the...the...(trumpets with my lips while waving my arm around in front of me)...in the room!"