Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Guide: "on your left, the daimond rattlesnage"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Careful! The snage has escaped!!

(Confused and alarmed tour passengers look around not really knowing what to look for)

vanisher

Ah! The monster has woken!

"Wait is it a big animal or does he think monsters are real"

vanisher

Ah! A group of big dog types. Known and hunted for their rare and beautiful teeth, these big dog guys are king of the dogs.

(Tram slowly drives past elephants)

vanisher

The Safari guide puts his hand over the microphone and talks to the passenger next to him "sorry sir, what's that?" The man replies "Oh, just a camera. It's Steve's" patting his friend on the shoulder. The guide removes his hand from the speaker "ahead you'll see the wild Camera, known for its many beautiful Steves."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

(Guide flipping frantically though an 8 page animal board book for toddlers)

vanisher

(guide only knows animal mascot brands and calls them out as they drive through the reserve)

vanisher

canyoneer posted:

"OK, looks like we got an.... elephant there."
*pulls lever several times*
"and the sound it makes is PHHRR-OOO"

"hold on folks having technical difficulties"

(pulling lever with increased frustration to try and get it to land on the elephant)

"trust me folks this minor delay is worth it"

vanisher

a safari guide through Kauai but all they do is point out chickens in the street. Somehow the guide has named over 100 chickens

vanisher

Oh my god we've probably been introduced already but I'm horrible with names

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Bacon Taco posted:

I'm horrible with manes