Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

pmchem posted:

I will do Fournette for OBJ

Too rich. Golladay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Cervixalot posted:

Too rich. Golladay?

Sorry, I already own Golladay and wouldn’t do that trade anyway (edit: due to my WR depth, not because I dislike Golladay or something). I thought you were including OBJ when you said “one of my WRs” and posted a pic with him in the list. Pass for now.

pmchem fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Sep 19, 2019

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

pmchem posted:

Sorry, I already own Golladay and wouldn’t do that trade anyway (edit: due to my WR depth, not because I dislike Golladay or something). I thought you were including OBJ when you said “one of my WRs” and posted a pic with him in the list. Pass for now.

No worries. Sorry for the confusion.

Offer is good for anyone else who owns Fournette (or Kerryon) and is looking to improve at WR.

Quarterroys fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Sep 19, 2019

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
And now I get to decide between Howard/Dissly. That's a thing, I guess.

First come first serve waivers open in an hour and 10. Remember to click to the add drop screen after they open.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Hoping I land Dissley or else I'm starting Burton

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Hoping I land Dissley or else I'm starting Burton

If Graham feels like an upgrade to you we can work something out.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
It's here!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

If Graham feels like an upgrade to you we can work something out.

Got Dissley. Appreciate the offer though.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Drunk Nerds posted:

Sure. Trade offer sent

Thanks man, I went ahead and confirmed. Gonna be kicking myself if Freeman gets injured, but I still like Josh Allen better than what was available for free

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm just glad I have one quarterback. It was embarrassing having three

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm just glad I have one quarterback. It was embarrassing having three

Might wanna double check that.....

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm curious as to why that was reversed. Any idea what's going on there?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

I'm curious as to why that was reversed. Any idea what's going on there?

Check out my post on page 2 quoting all the IBL rules from the MFL site. It includes this line:
“Intraboard trading ends at kickoff of the first game of Week 2 of the NFL regular season.“

You can only trade with other boards now.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Figured I would be messaged at least once about players. Haven’t seen many trades go through either.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sigh

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

7-0 this week. Would be cool if they'd ya know update that missing image banner

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

7-0 this week. Would be cool if they'd ya know update that missing image banner

5-2 here. Looks like I'm 3rd on SA, with the 2nd most points (and 2nd most points against).

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Would've absolutely murdered this week if I had started the right players. Still did okay and I'm hovering right around .500 at 11-10. Could've went 6-1 this week though :/

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

My team is a steaming pile of trash and I'm glad the rest of you are able to carry my garbage rear end team

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Going 0-7 this week.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

Going 0-7 this week.

Guys, I suck horribly. Even if I hadn't overslept and accidentally started TY Hilton, I would have sucked.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
2-5 for me. 3 of those were by <4.5 points though. Not a good week.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

So do trades actually happen in this league?

Maybe I’m just missing it, but I don’t see a single trade under transactions for G.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

So do trades actually happen in this league?

Maybe I’m just missing it, but I don’t see a single trade under transactions for G.

Draft sites mean nothing once the drafts have all completed and should be ignored. You do everything through the main IBL site now:
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/42007
and the IBL forums:
https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=132

that said, IBL has not been very active in trading this year, even by IBL standards:
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=42007&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=30

This league is 100% most active during its drafts. But, you can be the catalyst for change and start throwing trade offers out there.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

pmchem posted:

Draft sites mean nothing once the drafts have all completed and should be ignored. You do everything through the main IBL site now:
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/42007
and the IBL forums:
https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=132

that said, IBL has not been very active in trading this year, even by IBL standards:
http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=42007&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=30

This league is 100% most active during its drafts. But, you can be the catalyst for change and start throwing trade offers out there.

Oh i know. Wasn’t talking about the draft site. Just all the transactions in G, I haven’t seen a single trade. Just adds/drops.

I thought it would be some mass hysteria crazy trading league honestly.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm the SA scoring leader. Somehow I'm only 14-14 overall.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I still have no idea how to see how many points I scored in a given week, or how many games I won or lost and by how much. It's all a very disconnected experience.

All I know is I'm at 17 - 11 which is better than my ratio the week before so I must be doing something right...

Ben Nevis posted:

I'm the SA scoring leader. Somehow I'm only 14-14 overall.

... or I'm just getting lucky. I'm always deeply suspicious of my own roster, convinced there is a sickness within that will show in time

also are you on another team chem? I thought we were all friends and comrades

Play fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 4, 2019

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

and this should be another undefeated week for me

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Looks like I'll probably go 6-1 this week. Thanks Aaron Jones!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

and this should be another undefeated week for me

Tell me where to find this!!

I think I'm probably doing alright this week as well, given that I had Christian McCaffrey and a couple other guys that had nice days (Carson, Lindsay, etc.) and also after just now checking I find out that I DID start Will Fuller over Diggs, MVS, and Dorsett). So possessing two of the four guys who scored over 40 points should have me in a pretty good spot like it did you. Patriots defense also continues to bear fruit and was totally worth taking earlier than most people were even doing defenses.

Hoping I'm going undefeated this week as well but I still have no idea how to check

BTW this was the first time since 1965 or something that 5 players have exceeded 40 points PPR in one week

Play fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Oct 7, 2019

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Play posted:

Tell me where to find this!!

I think I'm probably doing alright this week as well, given that I had Christian McCaffrey and a couple other guys that had nice days (Carson, Lindsay, etc.) and also after just now checking I find out that I DID start Will Fuller over Diggs, MVS, and Dorsett). So possessing two of the four guys who scored over 40 points should have me in a pretty good spot like it did you. Patriots defense also continues to bear fruit and was totally worth taking earlier than most people were even doing defenses.

Hoping I'm going undefeated this week as well but I still have no idea how to check

BTW this was the first time since 1965 or something that 5 players have exceeded 40 points PPR in one week

Click on Live Scoring Summary:

The top line of scores + 1 are your games.

Click on one. Then scroll all the way to the bottom.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Thank you!
I went 5-2 this week, would have gone 6-1 if I'd noticed my kicker was on bye. I tried to pick up Cleveland's kicker but it didn't work (seems to be a waivers process)

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I will be soundly defeated again this week. I'm definitely bringing down the curve.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ben Nevis posted:

Thank you! I didn't spend a lot of time on the home screen where you can access that, and I had thought the live scoring didn't work. But that should allow me to enjoy this a lot more

Looks like I scored 192 points and went undefeated despite getting only 18 points from QB + TE :smugdog:. Apparently there were players this week that LOST by more than 200 points

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Well poo poo I was hoping I set some kind of record

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

this is a good post, thanks. regarding the other question about me above, I'm on another team, the fantasysharks team ("team FS"). I'm "chem (FS 7B)" in the league homepage standings list.

good week for me, 154 with Kittle to go tonight

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I think we has 2-3 people go 7-0 this week, might be our best week ever

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I got rocketed all the way into first place! I know it won't last but that's loving cool. Also my two mid round backs, Lindsay and Carson, are proving to be super valuable adds. Between them they got me 44 points which is pretty good for 5th rounders. Add that to McCaffrey's near 50 and my running backs alone gave me a respectable score

the coolest part is that I was convinced the entire weekend that I did NOT start Will Fuller because I haven't started him since week 1. But I did, for some reason that I can't remember now. I'm fully aware this is the high point of my fantasy season and I'm cool with that

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

anyone who started CMC and Fuller this week should be gleefully living it up, go for it man

part of this IBL team effort is sharing in the joy and consoling those in misery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Ooh! I got my first trade request! Mo Sanu for Devin Singletary.

Thoughts?