Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
First order of business: 99% of the email I get from you guys is some variation of "please let me know how to poison my dog and / or cat," so boy do I have the potential offer for you:

Secondly, UNIDEF, who is apparently a poster of the not-so-high-quality variety, has been emailing me. A lot. I deleted most of them, but here are the few I overlooked.

Yes, he threatened to rape my daughter because he was banned. No, he did not specify which daughter, but I'm assuming my three-year old is safe and he'll just go for the 14 or 11-year old. I'll give them a heads up as soon as he provides any additional details.

That is all, please discuss as you all see fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also search should be caught up by now. Let me know if there are still any re-indexing issues. The problem was that Steadfast had rebooted the VM without informing me, which obviously causes issues.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I represent Mike Huckabee's large adult sons and they are interested in being the spokespeople. Very, VERY interested.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Those Emails look like quite the read from inside of a crazy person

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Katamari Democracy posted:

Those Emails look like quite the read from inside of a goon

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
you should consider reporting any emails containing actual threats to the authorities, lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

LordArgh posted:

you should consider reporting any emails containing actual threats to the authorities, lowtax
I do, but after two decades of this poo poo, I'm pretty skilled at determining which banned nutjobs are actual threats and which ones are just email warriors.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Heavy is the burden of being a VIP

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Banned people are no longer Goons so no, he is not a Goon.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats what you get when you ban John McAfee

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thats what you get when you ban John McAfee
Please do not insult John McAfee, he's far more interesting and coherent than UNIDEF.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Does UNIDEF stand for anything in particular? United Duck Egress Force?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lowtax, have you considered heeding Dakota's email about poisons and extending it to deer?
http://www.wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/deerpoison.html

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

EorayMel posted:

Lowtax, have you considered heeding Dakota's email about poisons and extending it to deer?
http://www.wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/deerpoison.html
I was leaving the pet poisoning decision up to you guys, I don't dare attempt to wield that much power without consulting here first.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I wasn't GOING to poison any dogs or cats but I'm definitely considering it now

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
poison is dishonorable and cowardly. i would like a database of plants suited for murdering dogs and cats in one on one duels

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Don't fall for this, Lowtax is in a medically induced coma and it's his daughter who is posting with his account.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Don't fall for this, Lowtax is in a medically induced coma and it's his daughter who is posting with his account.
My kids all suck at posting and if they were using my account, you'd be seeing Family Guy vaping memes.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

What kinds of plants are poisonous to obsessive internet crazy people? Dakota Mackey might be able to help you out.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Lowtax posted:

My kids all suck at posting and if they were using my account, you'd be seeing Family Guy vaping memes.

The true visionaries of our age.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Resting Lich Face posted:

The true visionaries of our age.
There's a reason why I encourage them to just stick to Instagram.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Oh while I'm here, please enjoy the GAME SHOW OF DEATH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExRJTOslmhU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Vargs posted:

What kinds of plants are poisonous to obsessive internet crazy people? Dakota Mackey might be able to help you out.

Lettuce and spinach.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s pretty “rich” that a guy whose namesake celebrates a politician-turned-murderer would be so concerned about violent threats :smugbert:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Bad Purchase posted:

it’s pretty “rich” that a guy whose namesake celebrates a politician-turned-murder would be so concerned about violent threats :smugbert:
I'm not though, I think they're funny.

the only one who is owned here is............. YOU............. !!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

gently caress

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
How many emails do I need to send, so my bad (e)posting gets highlighted?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Gath posted:

How many emails do I need to send, so my bad (e)posting gets highlighted?

start now and let us know the answer when you make your new account

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

We have to take back the senate before Lowtax dies or Cocaine Mitch is going to replace him with someone horrible

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

bird with big dick posted:

We have to take back the senate before Lowtax dies or Cocaine Mitch is going to replace him with someone horrible
I want to be Cocaine Lowtax

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I love you senor lowtax. Your forums are the best. I hope everything's going well with you and your family. Also please Nuke the world and start over.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nurge posted:

I love you senor lowtax. Your forums are the best. I hope everything's going well with you and your family. Also please Nuke the world and start over.
Absolutely literally everything in my life is utter garbage right now and has been for about half a year but thank you, I do appreciate it!

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW4cSKWPre4

Its this, but hes talking about lowtax and has abducted two children.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lowtax posted:

Secondly, UNIDEF, who is apparently a poster of the not-so-high-quality variety, has been emailing me. A lot. I deleted most of them, but here are the few I overlooked.

That is all, please discuss as you all see fit.

If anyone is lurking this thread and thinking about joining Something Awful the great web forum, please choose the username Filipino Guy Little Fucker

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Absolutely literally everything in my life is utter garbage right now and has been for about half a year but thank you, I do appreciate it!

I'm sorry for that. I would do some patreon poo poo but I'm poor as gently caress. Maybe at a later date. I'm still chuffed you sometimes come around here and remember the peeps.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nurge posted:

I'm sorry for that. I would do some patreon poo poo but I'm poor as gently caress. Maybe at a later date. I'm still chuffed you sometimes come around here and remember the peeps.
It's not so much about money as it is my life being an eternal cavalcade of unforeseen curses befalling upon me nonstop, and also all at once.

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
Are you talking about unidef freeman?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3891542

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878436

Dude is insane.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Yes, and yes.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

It's not so much about money as it is my life being an eternal cavalcade of unforeseen curses befalling upon me nonstop, and also all at once.

Yeah I understand. You have a lot of really lovely stuff going on with your health. I hope they can fix it so you're at least stable. Best of luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

On the bright side, you have a veritable army of morons, goofballs and assorted idiots poised to do your will as long as it doesn't inconvenience us too much