Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anukahn
Jul 22, 2006

My brain hurts
A PC game, maybe Amstrad port, late 80s early 90s, where your life was depicted as red vertical bars at the top or maybe bottom of the screen. You lost bars if one of the bouncing/looping bad items touched you, you could win bars back if you picked other items (a cooked chicken?) I think you had to pick up letters while navigating a maze. Also have a very vague notion of it being set on space? At least the crude items/maze tiles looked alien to me. Been looking for it for over 2 decades now it is driving me crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anukahn
Jul 22, 2006

My brain hurts
What if those are Russian alphabet letters :tinfoil:

Anukahn
Jul 22, 2006

My brain hurts

Got this software in the early 90s, that I used to make Christmas cards, posters, etc, loaded with different icons by category. Only this print survives. If you are thinking The Print Shop by Broderbund, I've tried every abandonware version of that and this dapper gentleman is never there. It is slowly driving me crazy that somehow somebody did a knockoff software that has vanished from the internet.

Anukahn
Jul 22, 2006

My brain hurts
Thanks Cassius and Qwerty for giving it a go, wasnt the Harvard one, but that site with the Alf one is terrific to find other long forgotten stuff (Goody from Operasoft!)