Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I've got a couple that keep I posting in these kinds of threads and no one can help me out it seems.

One is one of those lovely flash videos you would've seen on ebaum or new grounds waaaaay back in the day that was (I think) a Japanese Pokemon song but the animations were that early internet random monkey cheese stuff. There's a few out there but the one I'm thinking of prominently featured a typewriter.

I'll post the second one of anyone can figure out this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

I remember playing this old rear end DOS game. It was a top down tactical shooter / RPG. It took place on Mars and I vaguely recall a gray cityscape and red caves or something like that. I thought it was called "Titans of Mars" but apparently that's not it. It looked A LOT like the original Wasteland but that's not it either. Any help here?

My first post had to do with what are apparently called "animutations" but I couldn't find the particular one I was looking for. I can only remember the line "MUSCLE MUSCLE TYPOWRITE".

oh dope fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Aug 1, 2019

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

It was apparently the remake of that game, called Mines of Titan. I was so close. Thank you!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

I'm looking for a video that was posted somewhere on this site, (yospos I think), of a guy playing drums very fast with music from a video game. I cannot remember what game it was but I'm almost certain it was an SNES game. I know that's not a whole lot to go on but that is all I can remember about it.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Yes, thank you, that's the guy. I'm really impressed that anyone figured out what I was taking about. I actually found it on my own just yesterday. I watched a bunch of his stuff and it blew my mind to realize he's not playing along with the music, he's got triggers on his set that play the notes in sequence as he hits the drums. It's way way way cooler than I remembered.