Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Same but for Neurocam.

you're in luck, the guy who made neurocam did his thesis on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Does anyone have a copy of the "LOOK AT ME BEING SERIOUS" guy flipping out about the balloon prank? I feel like that guy eventually went back and managed to get that video scrubbed off the internet.

yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0sj6jNXEeQ

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i think his little cart broke immediately too

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

sorry i'm just posting to see if i've posted in this thread before . if not i'll post what i'm looking for thanks for listening. there's probably a better way of doing this idk

edit: looks like i didn't so here it is

years ago in the music subforum there was a thread about sharing new music or something like that. someone posted a music video from youtube and the singer who I think was bald sang in an extremely deep weird voice in an empty art gallery. people around him were just looking at blank walls as if there was art on them. i need to watch it again because i remember it being really unintentionally funny. please help me brothers and sisters

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

I've had rough success describing what i remember from books to chatgpt, and after some clarifications and trial and error it generally find the right thing. obscure internet things and poo poo like that wouldn't work but old books and movies are fairly decent. Found a lot of old forgotten short stories that way.

I've also had it try to gaslight me so ymmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

there's either a movie, show, or a dream i had:

it's set during the dust bowl, and the parents (or just the mom) of two kids just straight up peace and never come back. the kids are left to fend for themselves.

i have a super clear memory of a shot from the back of a covered wagon looking out at the house as the parents are leaving. there's a weird twist at the end where it turns out the kids were an old married couple all along or some poo poo?? i do not remember a single thing that happens between the beginning and end.

i log every movie i watch on letterboxd and it's not there afaik. so i'm starting to think it was either an episode of some anthology show or i've just made it up