Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Unfinish3d posted:

I made this incredible spicy mango and sweet potato curry this one time. It was seriously the best thing I have ever tasted in my life, just the right balance of being sweet, spicy, and savory. It was supposed to be my lunch for the next couple of days but I ate it all within 24 hours. Usually I am only an okay cook

I've occasionally tried to replicate this curry but have never really come close. I don't know how it wound up being so good the first time around and it is slowly driving me mad

I made a Linguini Carbonara about a year ago that was just loving perfect. The perfect saltiness and cheesiness. I've tried making it a few times since but it never comes out right.

Carbonara is my white whale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU