Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

It's probably lost to time because Flash is dead but one time in 2010-2011 thereabouts StumbleUpon brought me to an artist's portfolio site. The main page was an open carton of cigarettes and each cig was a link to a different page, most of which were just animations and such.

I only remember two pages: one was just the letter 'h' flashing in crazy rainbow colors to the endless looping sound of Brazilian Flower by Jean-Jacques Perrey.

The other one started with a white screen, then an old lady slowly rolls in on her scooter thing. Then another old lady rolls in on the opposite side. After a few seconds of silence they start beatboxing.

I went to that site once and I've never been able to find it again. Now both StumbleUpon and Flash are extinct so it's probably lost forever unless someone uploaded the cartoons to YouTube or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Really says something about that era of entertainment when someone asks "I'm looking for this specific racist cartoon" and there are like ten replies listing things it could possibly be and all of them are different.

Catpain Slack posted:

Flashpoint https://flashpointarchive.org/ has an archive of a poo poo ton of old flash games/animations. You might find this stuff using Flashpoint Infinity, though it might be hard to find if you don't know e.g. the artist's name.

I highly doubt I'd be able to find it there without more info (don't remember the artist's name), but it's probably worth taking a look in any case. Thanks!

On that note, here's something someone is likely to find for me: I'm looking for a Flash game. You play as three characters, one is a guy with a keyboard for a head or something. The last one you play as is a bee. It's just a "move from left to right and dodge obstacles" kind of platformer with surreal imagery and music. It was hosted on Newgrounds.

I remember it was called "Echonochrome" or something of that nature, but I must be misremembering the exact spelling because that doesn't turn up anything.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I remember seeing an edit that added the text "gently caress off Jesus stop stealing my drugs" or somesuch

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Flipperwaldt posted:

I have a song in my head where a verse or chorus ends with 'and I like it'. Except it sounds more like a nasal 'and oi loike it'. Lurid. It clearly doesn't take itself seriously. I don't know if this was from a meme or a tv ad or if it maybe is a full blown eurovision entry or something like that. It's driving me crazy. Can't even attach a genre or other words. It's not a ballad or metal thing I guess.

Could you be thinking of Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl? Or perhaps someone singing it in a mocking tone?