Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A video game that I swear was called find the Urkel, and it was just amazed where every turn it could show up randomly on any contiguous piece of a maze shape that was formed. Every turn you could select a piece to trap him and try to cage him between two squares. If you accidentally selected the square he was actually standing on, you would kill him, and that was how you failed the game. It would say, you killed the Urkel, and have little exes for his eyes. Otherwise he just looks like a little round dot. This is like a DOS game I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oops! All Those Really Heavily Coated Chex in Chex Mix

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That loving football generator gif that says "daddies cummies" as the dude throws the football. I hate that gif but it makes me laugh. I hate it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Faye King. That's the title.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Finally, Cheap Thrills will give me an ending.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i just remembered a gif of some dude's dick cut in four ways just furiously spitting a gob of goo right at the camera. cronenberg's money shot. i'm not asking for it to be tracked down or anything i just wonder if i imagined that.

four ways? I know the two ways

Pick posted:

A video game that I swear was called find the Urkel, and it was just amazed where every turn it could show up randomly on any contiguous piece of a maze shape that was formed. Every turn you could select a piece to trap him and try to cage him between two squares. If you accidentally selected the square he was actually standing on, you would kill him, and that was how you failed the game. It would say, you killed the Urkel, and have little exes for his eyes. Otherwise he just looks like a little round dot. This is like a DOS game I think.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

That loving football generator gif that says "daddies cummies" as the dude throws the football. I hate that gif but it makes me laugh. I hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A "Piano Man" cover by an Asian guy who still had an accent but radically outperformed Billy Joel at it and is still easier to understand. I recall he was a well-known musician in China/Korea/Japan??