Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hb2a.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There's a book that's mostly empty pages but with some text in the middle or thereabouts, and the title is something like Arial Oblique or something, maybe a year as well.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Disco Pope posted:

I swear I remember a Coke commercial in the mid-90s that parodied Doom, where a player character tried all kinds of weapons on an enemy before finding a Coke and sharing a friendly moment with it instead.

I cannot find a trace of this, and only saw it once. I wonder if I imagined it, because it might skew a little violent for an advert.

Edit: holy poo poo, tried DuckDuckGo and found it!

https://youtu.be/WmYSuV6-zBQ

I'd like to rip
And tear your guts
In perfect harmony

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Your white whale is to roll one number on a million sided die in order to be awarded something of absolutely no use?

Nothing searched for in this thread is of any use?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A comedy (I think) bit where aliens are taking over a small town (or something) and you can tell they're aliens because they have no nostrils (or something) and a guy drives off from the cafe (or something) and is relieved to come across a cop until he sees the cop has no nostrils. Or maybe he looks in the rear view mirror and sees he himself has no nostrils.

E: heck maybe both

Seen in 80s or 90s, probably American.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

yaffle posted:

A female maker, very spectrummy and super bright, she wore glasses and in the video I saw she was making a wire reel controlled camera jig that would automatically track her cat around her studio, I think she was writing the code for it as well.

Old?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh, can't help you in that case :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Isn't that a strategy a computer came up with that worked

People have been doing it since the dawn of cards so, not really no.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

you'd be shocked at how often people have no loving idea where their avs come from

Posting to see what my avatar even is.

e: Oh, lol?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's shocking the amount of videos that seem to have vanished from the internet entirely. I've been looking for a real ultimate power movie that exists almost entirely in my memory alone because nobody else even knows what I'm talking about

I know there's a book but haven't heard about a movie.

e: Except this I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEUN4w65BZ0

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lmao I clicked and clicked and five seconds later I was no closer to reading the strip. Make posting Twitters instead of screenshots or the originals bannable, TIA.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yeah and if you're on a plane you can fly.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I AM GRANDO posted:

This bad boy was everywhere after the Permian-Triassic extinction, the worst mass extinction we know about :

Wiki says 95% of all land vertebrates at some point were members of this handsome species.

Sometimes they have mines strapped to their bodies (you can tell by the beeping). Pro tip: when you hear them burrowing (and/or beeping), start walking backwards because they always pop out of the ground in the direction opposite to your movement not opposite the direction you're facing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

McSpanky posted:

I can't believe people are carrying water for loving twitter of all things but gently caress that, here you go (NWS obv):

:tipshat:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wash bucket posted:

I'm impressed someone zeroed that in so quickly because it turns out "90s cartoon about a duck" describes a LOT of cartoons.

Yeah but the rest of the description is very Alfred J. Quack.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Every time I think of Renny Harlin, I think of this, the only good joke on Hyvät herrat (:nws: I guess?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2RPEEnKyXY&t=661s

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is there a dedicated term for the study of hell in theological terms? There's angelology for angels obviously and likewise demonology but I meant for hell as the subject of study itself. I figured infernology would be a thing but it's getting scant returns in google and it seems to be mostly a soteriological thing foremost. Infernalism feels closer but not quite. I guess I'm looking for something that doesn't exist lol.

Well in Finnish it's helvettioppi but that might not help you.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mysterious frankie posted:

If both movies have a woman telling someone to suck her dick, we just need to find an example in 1998 and we’ll have a four year run of women in Hollywood telling people to suck their dicks (Julianne Moore tells the pharmacists to “suck… MY DICK”). I hope we can make this happen. The world needs a win.

Meg Ryan [typing furiously]: "Oh yeah well you can suck my dick!"
*ding*
Tom Hanks [gooberishly]: "Gee willikers I wonder what she responded with!"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Neon Noodle posted:

if you like mindfuck, read Daniel Clowes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

reggaeton or Latin

Wow so it's either something like

Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime
Ihni binni dimi dini uan mor taime
Or ihni binni diniwiny ani taime
O Ihni binni dini one mor taime

or something like

Anus Noak, anus Noak optima fuit.
Pocula marito
dabat. Talis cito
uxor nihi, uxor mihi esse debuit.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

There's a video of this pastor and a kid singing a song about Jesus that is the most cringy poo poo ever filmed. The lyrics go something "but then I found Jesus (then I found Jesus), a-loosey goosey (a-loosey goosey)."

Don't ever try to google something with the word Christian or Jesus in it. Unless it's the Bible or the worst Christian country music you've ever heard, you won't find.

You can post it straight to the embarrassing song thread if you find it, that's all I want it for.

The song is Potato Chip Potato Chip (munchy crunchy) but I can't find the exact video.

here's an edited version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf05p1pPfuw

e: yeah original has been deleted. Otherwise it would've been on my playlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh god. I changed my mind I don't want to find the original anymore.

Oh you found Jesus?