Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

When Schwarzenegger was getting back into acting I remember seeing a clip somewhere of a papparazzo running up to him and asking if he was going to be in anothef film "Like Total Recall with a woman with three breasts," to which he responded "maybe four" before getting into his car.
Did I just imagine that? I can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

It's typically titled 'Stormy Sea in Étretat' from what I can see. Or 'rough sea at.' I guess it isn't famous enough to be standardized?

Scarodactyl fucked around with this message at 05:41 on May 6, 2021

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I havwnt thought about rathergood.com in a very long time. Not one of those flash era sites that holds up on adult reinspection. The only good thing was the clip from I Can't Stop Raving (album mix) stolen for Tales of the Blode.
Fake edit: apparently he is still making new stuff as of a year ago wtf

Scarodactyl fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jul 1, 2021

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

That's Peace on Earth (edit: thr first one in your post). It's short and not much else happens.

Scarodactyl fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 11, 2021

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I knew it looked familiar, but when I looked through my dad's shelf I didn't spot it. He probably has it somewhere though.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Andre Norton is a good author, I haven't read that one but The Zero Stone is one of my favorites.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

There are any number of obsessive macro photographers these days, and it's only gotten better over the past decade with easy access to automstic rails, stacking software and communities to swap information.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHXxveJTJoE&t=120s
Perhaps?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

But Space Oddity is titled Space Oddity.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Timestamp the 30s you were obsessed with.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

No, we have Rowlf at home.
Rowlf at home:

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Ok, I was annoyed at first but responding to requests for a higher quality image by taking a phone photo of a higher res screen is pretty great, well done.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Quick Youtube search suggests this but I only skimmed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm33V8RtkHM

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

MachineryNoise posted:

That's an episode of The Hitchhiker called O.D. Feelin'. Gene Simmons is Mr. Big!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRXvAelbezM
Holy crap that's Ryan Stiles in there!

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Pulling and lifting springs.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

GotDonuts posted:

My wife and I have being trying to find this song that we both vaguely remember from the 90s. It has a guy kinda chanting and we think a bird in the background. Cannot remember anything else about it.
Sadeness

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Don't give this guy attention.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Hackfraud?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The sheer totemic posting power of wearing a t shirt with someone else's avatar...unreal.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

That's The Good The Bad and the Ugly.

Scarodactyl fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 24, 2023

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

The most obvious one of them all. I am shamed
It's like if your white whale was literally Moby Dick.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I think it was coined for Barkley 2's kickstarter.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I love this cover so much.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I was linked this video like a decade ago, it was some online skit show where a guy's two friends reveal that all the male heirs of his family had been superhero vigilantes under the name "The Black Man." It followed a standard plot of him becoming a superhero and it being a nuisance so he has to quit. It ends with them fishing together. I have been unable to find it, for some reason googling "The Black Man" doesn't get me anywhere.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

If you'd been on instagram you'd have heard it a hundred times in that period.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Darkest Auer posted:

I've been trying to remember the name of a (I'm pretty sure) late 90's FPS game that had more of a story going on than other shooters. The game began in a mansion and slowly got more weird and surreal, there were journeys to other dimensions like a hellish place and an angelic place with I think voice acted pseudo-cutscenes. There was an LP of the game here, but that was years ago.
Already answered but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_oS9XBxlwM

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Kosmo Gallion posted:

The biography of a person claiming to be John Travolta but he was some kind of full blown conspiracy dude and had had really bad surgery to make him look like Travolta?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Kosmo Gallion posted:

The book was titled Tracking Travolta by Robert Randolph. I came across it in the Weird and Wonderful Books thread, which I also now can't find. It's also not a biography.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3842135
Unfortunately the book doesn't seem to be how you remembered it.