Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
A made for TV movie that aired in one of the Nordic countries in either the late 80s or early 90s. It was a sci-fi horror that involved a covert scientific experiment going wrong in an isolated section of forest. From what I've heard it had a surprisingly engaging premise, the sort ready made for a mid budget hollywood adaption. It's unfortunately stuck in a rights battle that will likely never end, though for a short while dvd copies were sold online. I've forgotten both it's name and the defunct movie board it was discussed on. Hopefully I will not forget the relevant discussion on this dead gay forum when it inevitably shuts down.

edit: This post will hopefully be worth the 10$ spent.

lurker2006 fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jul 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
This is a very vague long shot. For a period of time in my high school years(late 00's) during family car trips my dad would always torture us with a recording he had made of one of the hammiest musicians I had ever heard(I know gently caress all about music, it was a single acoustic guitarist, wasn't country). I assume he was the sort of low-mid level guy that would make an appearance on a pbs broadcast in his golden years. He was playing in front of an audience in what sounded like a small indoor location. His vocals weren't identifiable words but sustained, escalating animal sounds that he'd milk to the point where it brought to mind a Chris Farley sketch, the guy was a real meatloaf's meatloaf. The cd is lost and my dad has no recollection of his identity.

lurker2006 fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jan 28, 2020

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
Remember having a few vhs recordings of episodes of some sort of horror anthology that I watched over and over as a child, not sure if it was from a show or a movie, don't think it was crypt. the most coherent episode synopsis I retain is a kid being turned by an old vampire and having to face humans turning into werewolves at his presence.

lurker2006 fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Feb 23, 2021