Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

There's a TV show looking for that has a character asking another if they want soup and the other replies with something like "nah, I'm all souped out".

At first I thought it was Seinfeld but I couldn't find it in any transcripts, and it's been driving me nuts for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Modal Auxiliary posted:

This is from the Rick and Morty episode where Summer works for the devil.

Oh god thank you! This has bugged me for years.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I have very very vague memories of a kids show (late 90s, early 00s) that I believe was called just "Dinosaurs".

It was CGI IIRC and had dinosaurs that turn into robots or something. The last line of the intro theme is lodged into my mind, I believe it went "Dinos are back dinosauuuuuuurs". I can't find it anywhere.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

That was quick! drat, can't believe it was anime this whole time.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

So I'm looking for a song that I can't find. It's a rock song, probably mid or maybe late 00s. Looked in various lyrics databases and can't find anything like it..

The only parts of the lyrics I recall is something akin to "And maybe you're just another waste, just another waste of time" (the general idea is that there's a girl. and she might be a waste of time). I believe it was the chorus.

Slight chance it was one of those songs that came pre-loaded on old MP3 players or one of those first phones that could play music.

To give you an idea of what it sounded like, I looked at Riddlin' Kids, Rooney and Rock Kills Kid. I think it might be more pop than those though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Nope :(