Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

late 80's/earlyt 90's top down space shooter for the Amiga (and probably Atari ST and C64) where you pilot a very fast ship around and jump through warp gates and either fight or collect varying kinds of polygons

kind of like asteroids but trippier. i think it came on a "Fred Fish" disk

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Chinatown posted:

guacamole and sour cream, perfectly grilled marinated skirt steak, and perfectly crispy fries that aren't soggy

this is a result of a design flaw in the California burrito. wrapping fries up with a bunch of moist ingredients makes them soggy

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

The Walrus posted:

I feel like fries in a burrito is an inherently poor choice, yes. They may have been inspired by the street Gyro but missed some of the key attributes (opening in the wrap of the pita, ability of pita to absorb some moisture better than tortilla, relative heat levels of ingredients (beans/rice/meat all hot in burrito vs only meat in gyro), and relative moisture levels between greek yogurt/crispy pork and sour cream/steak grease/pico)

the fries in street gyros are also usually pretty soggy. and generally speaking just crappy fries because it doesnt matter you are supposed to be drunk when you eat those

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Clamps McGraw posted:

Both those shows played on the BBC in the same very tight time period. Worth a shot!

we had some of those French cartoons in the US on cable in the early 90's. i think it was on Nickelodeon? Belle & Sebastien as well