Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I have been looking for The Puzzle for years and thanks to this post I randomly found it, holy fuckin poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Splicer posted:

Is that the one where there's a woman doing a jigsaw puzzle and it's a picture from behind her of her doing the puzzle?

Yeah it's an isometric view of her from inside the house doing the puzzle, then that thing screams and breaks the windows out and looks over her in first person, the she looks at it and it cuts

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ed Emberly was the poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol that's a blast from the past, I used to love that site and so much of it checks out in hindsight. Hell, just pick some rando

quote:

Messing, Debra. "Very snotty and self important." Linked with Harry Connick, Jr.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/05/politics/democrats-frustrated-biden-lack-of-urgency-supreme-court-setbacks/index.html

quote:

Messing said she’d gotten Joe Biden elected and wanted to know why she was being asked to do anything at all,

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LanceHunter posted:

Verbiage like that makes it pretty clear that the page's author is probably a big fan of stuff like Spy magazine and Kenneth Anger. (In fact, the references to Trump's tiny hands are direct from Spy.) So whoever wrote that was almost certainly in their fifties back then.

quote:

Taylor, Elizabeth. ...Addicted to painkillers. Helped to ruin Richard Burton.

Possibly a bit older 50's but pretty spot-on

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Saint Freak posted:

Lol at got the down-low that Fred Schneider might be gay.

One time in the early 1990's my Catholic-to-Falwell grandparents told me, "we had no idea Liberace was gay."
I did not know who Liberace was.
I do not believe a single word of that sentence at age 36.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sounds like you're conflating Gauntlet and Golden Axe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I've never seen that Buddy Rich comic and it made me heartily lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"A QUICK DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry, I can't help you see this film. I watched it on VHS for an episode of my podcast. I cannot digitise it. It is not my VHS. The person who owns the VHS cannot digitise it. "
this seems like a very easy problem to fix that they're just not gonna

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol the eyebrow

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

speaking of lost songs/demos, my aunt had a tape by a local group from Hawaii that she got when she was in high school in Honolulu and it featured a very funny song called "Somebody Farted (In The Plate Lunch Line)"

I have been a victim of someone farting in the plate lunch line multiple times while visiting Hawaii, but I have never been able to find that song once that tape disappeared

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dphi posted:

Killa Wiffa by 3 Local Boyz

lmao holy loving poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

not so much a white whale but does anyone have the ghost gang comic anymore?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol hell yeah

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Anukahn posted:

Got this software in the early 90s, that I used to make Christmas cards, posters, etc, loaded with different icons by category. Only this print survives. If you are thinking The Print Shop by Broderbund, I've tried every abandonware version of that and this dapper gentleman is never there. It is slowly driving me crazy that somehow somebody did a knockoff software that has vanished from the internet.

i used to have an ALF-themed printshop program for my old AT&T PC 6300 it was :cool:

Edit: lol found Alf's Party Kit. I convinced my mom to buy a bunch of clearance 5¼" stuff at the dollar store when I was like 7.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Apr 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Goddamn I sure do miss Gutter Phoenix