Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That photo of Donald Trump on a golf course, wearing white pants he just shitted in, poo poo running down his legs and out his rear end.

This is not a joke post. This photo exists and I’ve seen it posted on the forums before. I think Trump is walking with someone else and wearing a white shirt in it.

No, it’s not the tennis photo everyone knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Lets Pickle posted:

A one-off webcomic about a guy who makes makes a deal with some goat demon and wishes for teeth to be a huffable, addictive drug. It flashes forward like 2 weeks later and the world is in complete chaos and the demon appears to the guy to gloat and the guy kills the demon and huffs its teeth.

This is posted in the OP of a Bad Webcomic thread on... one of the subforums here. I think either PYF or BSS.

It’s called Teeth, and the demon is a deer, not a goat.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Thought of another one.

A commercial I saw about a year or two ago showing a bad CGI of a colon full of poo poo being emptied/enema-ed out and an announcer saying with the utmost urgency “YOUR BODY COULD BE FILLED WITH TOXIC FECAL MATTER!”.

I think the ad was for some sort of medical thing.

It was loving hilarious, but I only saw it once. Pretty sure it was on a B or C-tier channel, maybe Hallmark or one of the History Channel offshoots.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Not exactly a white whale but something I came across recently that I’m having trouble finding again.

Apparently there is a sex toy that converts the sound made by electric guitars or drums or something into vibrational gently caress-stimulation. Like a sybian/dildo/Lovense but with music. I don’t remember what it’s called except that it has a rhyming name, and I think there’s clips of it on xvideos.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about here?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

There is a photoshop of George from Seinfeld holding Soul Edge while making this face

on a transparent background.

Does anyone have it? I wanna make an avatar out of it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

kupachek posted:

uploaded it for you.

That’s the one! Thank you!

Now I gotta find a mod to help me buy it cuz I plan to fill the text field with gang tags and the character limit doesn’t give me enough room to add those plus two 180x180 blocks of this.

EDIT: Actually if any of y’all have any other av text ideas I’d love to hear ‘em! I don’t watch enough Seinfeld to be able to come up with anything that goes with this image.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jul 24, 2021

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

kupachek posted:

Milo and POTUS is the solver of that one.

oh yeah, thanks Milo and POTUS

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Okay, so...

There's this old video game, that I can't remember the name of. It was a side-scroller and the plot had something to do with castles and saving a princess or some fantasy poo poo like that. Ninjas may have been involved too although I'm fairly sure the castle element at least was European style. I THINK it was a SNES game, but it may have been Sega Genesis.

Anyway,

The thing I remember most about this game is that it had these stages (I think one of them was the very first stage in the game) where you were outside running on top of a castle wall or something. I remember it because the background music sounds eerily similar to part of the lava stage music from Donkey Kong Country 2. The part that starts around the end of the 0:17 mark in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEuL3jltQ0

Like ever since I was a little kid I remember playing DKC 2 and thinking the Hot Head Hop music was based on this other song, because they sound so similar.

Does anyone know the name of this other game I'm thinking of? This has been bugging me for YEARS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I think I found it, or something very close to it. Looks like it might be one of the Dragon's Lair games, maybe this one unless a similar track shows up elsewhere in the series.

Right about 9:40 in this video is something that sounds similar to what I remember.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNE08AeEVA8&t=578s

The thumbnail also looks pretty similar to the stage I remember.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Mar 1, 2023