Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
id like to see again a scary short (like a few minutes long) that mightve been on hbo decades ago about a living dummy in an apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
found mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-8ocnmE0Ts

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

That photo of Donald Trump on a golf course, wearing white pants he just shitted in, poo poo running down his legs and out his rear end.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-diarrhea-golf-course/

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
there was a book i read when i was a kid and all i remember about it was a character named thaddeus blinn traveled into a town and gave 3 children a wish each and one of the kids wishes turned her love interest into a tree

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Telemaze posted:

It's called The Wish Giver, I read this too.
no thats not it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
did anyone ever save or back up the high resolution version of Brokeback to the Future? pretty sure a goon actually made it (among others on a team) and there was a gbs thread but alas. somehow only lower res versions of it seemed to have spread

also whats the music used in it

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Aug 24, 2019

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Here ya go, my dude:
https://unrealarchive.org/maps/unreal-tournament-2004/capture-the-flag/G/1/ctf-genesis_8dac2f87.html
Includes link to download the map, including "genesistheme.ogg," which seems to be an original composition by the creator.

what about the unreal tournament 2004 level that came on a pc gamer dvd and the map was a giant pc gamer office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i want to find a youtube video that i think was called something like how to cut a mango like a native. guy took a knife and cut around the seam. took a spoon and got the pit from both sides. same spoon got the skin off and done. 2 big old hunks of mango ready to eat. fast. no wasted mango. safe to do while simply holding the mango in your hands. the guy did it in a couple seconds sitting outside on his steps

out of all ways thats definitely my favorite but the video or any that depict that way are gone. all you can find are terrible videos ranging from slashing at the mango with a knife while holding it :suspense: to ripping the peel off (while squeezing out all juice) then gnawing at the pit :psyduck: to cutting on the sides of the pit and usually throwing a lot away :rolleyes: to at best what i described but then scoring it on a cutting board to get large cubes

i already know that video will never turn up though

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 7, 2020