Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

please help me

its a very short video from more than 10 years ago, the soundtrack is Dreams by Gabrielle (the 1993 song), it shows a ken burns zoom/pan of a photo of a some kid jumping like a frog to bite into one of many burgers hanging from strings. sort of like bobbing for apples but the opposite. he looks really happy to soon be biting into a burg. hes wearing blue jeans and i think a green t-shirt. brown hair in a kind of mid 90s bowl cut ish? hes in a driveway, and you can see grass next to it.

i dont think its in portrait format so i assume it predates vine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

http://boobjiggle.com

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

heartfelt request

i tried earlier with the joke of it spoiled but here's the facts:
- youtube video
- its a still photo, slow pan like ken burns or iphoto
- music is Gabrielle - Dreams (1993)
- 10-12 yo boy jumping like a frog to eat burgers hanging from strings above, like "bopping for apples" but the opposite
- note it is only one photo; there's no video-"jumping"

the combo of Dreams by Gabrielle and jumping for burg did something to my mind, I want to feel that sensation again. I wish someone put burgers on strings all around me, so I could jump like a frog and bite them. That is my dream, perhaps one day come true.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you had the photo of the burgin' kid you might be able to us that to find the video via a reverse image search but tracking the photo down would also be tricky

i dont have the photo or know who he is, a rare good thing on the internet, so i made this instead

but instead of jumping away from the burger he is jumping towards the burger. happier, and with his mouth open. i just dont know how to draw that cause im super out of practice

so thats my white whale instead: some kind of superhero, on his knees, bobbing for apples but theyre burgers on strings, and its a video, with Dreams by Gabrielle as the soundtrack