Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The AFC South Division Champion of 2019 will be...
This poll is closed.
Houtson 29 31.18%
Indianapolis 25 26.88%
Jacksonville 22 23.66%
Tennessee 17 18.28%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1291193619270053888

Pat McAfee is a wrestler now I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
He's been on their broadcast crew for a while.

Or their crew that watches the matches and hangs out during them? I don't really know, something to do with talking about it officially.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

He's been on their broadcast crew for a while.

Or their crew that watches the matches and hangs out during them? I don't really know, something to do with talking about it officially.

He was, but then I think they told him to do something and he didn't want to, so left. Which probably made them want him around more.

Too bad I learned he's promoting some Q-anon guy, so my opinion of him has lessened.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Too bad I learned he's promoting some Q-anon guy, so my opinion of him has lessened.

aw, man

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

He was, but then I think they told him to do something and he didn't want to, so left. Which probably made them want him around more.

At least he isn't Robert Mathis.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Punt has been built up as the deadliest move in WWE history and Randy Orton is banned from using it in matches and really only busts it out when he wants to put someone on the shelf for a few months, so Pat has the potential to be the most dangerous wrestler on the roster

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Brett kern is the best punter in the afc south. Pat mcafee is too barstool adjacent for my tastes. Or am I thinking of someone else

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Nah Pat is barstool guy. That bothers me less than the qanon stuff thread just mentioned.

Shame because he was a great punter. Never meet your heroes, etc

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rigoberto Sanchez is pretty cool. No complaints about him.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hunter Smith was cool. Also, he was the focal point of WashingtonSwingingGate.art!

McAfee being Barstool-y is disappointing, but him and Reggie Wayne trolling Titans fans at the draft a few years back was funny.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Colts/status/1293250503548313603?s=19

Go Colts

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

There's a man who's never firing blanks.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

There's a man who's never firing blanks.

squirting N fertin

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA9fZsWQzzg
Very cool stuff

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Saving this here for when henry kills him

https://twitter.com/HendersonChris_/status/1296148123182608384?s=19

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Tweet gone.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What a coward

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Happy one year anniversary of Luck's abrupt retirement

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Derrick Henry stiff-armed Earl Thomas so hard he got cut from the ravens lmao

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
more like dj shart

e: i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm trying to delete it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1299508230419292166

great job texans, you found a worse look than donating nothing

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

The Big Jesus posted:

Derrick Henry stiff-armed Earl Thomas so hard he got cut from the ravens lmao

It’s not every day you push a man so hard you gently caress around and end his career but here we are.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

https://twitter.com/SandoNFL/status/1300439813678489601

yikes

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
BoB thanks you for keeping him from being laughing stock of the division, Jags.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1299508230419292166

great job texans, you found a worse look than donating nothing

Love to see people in the replies going "oh yeah? Well how much did you donate? Hmmm??"

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

5, 2, 3, 3, 5, 4... yikes

Can’t believe I wanted Fournette over CMC

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wasn't Fournette pretty hyped up?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Wasn't Fournette pretty hyped up?

Yes, CMC was the top 10 RB considered a reach

welp

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Every single Jacksonville Jaguars is a fraud. Doug Martinez retire binch

Edit: Doug Martinez is Doug marrone but I’m leaving that as is
T

The jaguars suck poo poo. Enjoy paying nick foles to ride pine! You had to trade your best player because your president of football operations ran him off then got fired mere weeks later! Your recent quarterback history is so bad that Gardner minshew seems like a good option! And somehow after all this you kept your dipshit coach! Enjoy the cellar! You’re comfortable there! Bye bitch!
I

Oh and while I’m thinking about it I’d like to point out that your team is going to move and you’ll be left with a giant stadium for Fred durst to do kick flips in!
T

When you have the chance to dump a top 5 player at his position because he wants to be paid while he’s still healthy, obviously you have to take it
A

Imagine being a jags fan.

Lol
N

I hate to be proven right but it’s nice to make a thousand posts about what a piece of poo poo the Jaguars organization is then have them alienate another one of their “good” players thru malicious incompetence
U

Imagine this man, stiff arming you, forever.

Open your eyes now. He already did it. AJ Bouye is strewn around the room like so much blood sausage. You have died. Titan up
P

Hey I thought of some more stuff I wanted to say about the Jaguars. I thought it was in very poor taste to attempt to appeal to the military population of the Pensacola area by making terrible uniforms with a dumb as hell little badge insignia on them like the football players are soldiers. From the way they tackle (badly) it makes more sense that they’re contentious objectors. Ok that’s all for now. Jacksonville sucks
;)

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The cool part is that Caldwell will probably be back next season too no matter how bad the Jaguars do

Shad Khan has no idea how to run a sports team

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
What the actual gently caress over.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

JT Jag posted:

The cool part is that Caldwell will probably be back next season too no matter how bad the Jaguars do

Shad Khan has no idea how to run a sports team

Yet AEW whips rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Intruder posted:

Yet AEW whips rear end

thats tony

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Brett Kern is the loving man. Not that anybody forgot or anything, I just wanted to say it.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Is this where I come to check if that time the Jags were a quarter away from the Super Bowl was real because I think we must have just imagined it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The refs gave the Pats a win because it was Brady's last hurrah while the Jags were young and dominant and would get many more chances and welp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

I genuinely wished the team had moved to London or wherever the gently caress so i'd have a decent reason to start following another, better run team. Which doesn't narrow it down much as that qualifier would eliminate what, the Browns? Jags check in at a second worst 51/109 (win/loss) vs 42/117/1 (win/loss tie) over the last 10 seasons. So we've averaged 1 more win than a team that went 0-16.