Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the heel turn i was not expecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

weird Asian candy posted:

Wow, I enraged the masses lol

To answer your question specifically Chili, CDC is now saying asymptomatic patients don't need to be tested. Specifically because they are finding asymptomatic patients are not spreading the virus like they originally thought.

If you all want some Twitter accounts, I can provide them but based off the responses here it seems like a waste of my time. Y'all minds are already made up but I'll leave you with one.

Also look at LA County in Cali. Dade County in Miami. Hawaii with some of the most strict lock downs and policies now spiking. Arizona was voted the most anti mask state in the country and now lead the nation in Rt. German stats showing this covid 19 curve was the exact same as previous coronavirus curves.

But it's cool. Stay safe everyone. Keep drinking that Kool Aid.

https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/status/1299516225719066624?s=19

Aw man, you're not trolling?!

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD

weird Asian candy posted:

Judging something before actually looking at it and getting triggered

Lmao the dude who couldn’t handle people saying 28 - 3 without having a public meltdown is gonna come out and call other people “triggered”

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If you want to talk about COVID and how it fucks up football that's fine. If you want to debate resources and numbers take it to D&D I guess? I don't even know if they want covid truthers with fancy graphs there either.

Let's not turn TFF into a place to further push unproven poo poo that can kill people.

Short version:

FizFashizzle posted:

that's not a good post WAC

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
gently caress the Falcons and their dumbass fans

xoxo

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Joey Freshwater posted:

gently caress the Falcons and their dumbass fans

xoxo

This Falcons fan has been wearing an N95 mask every day for months.

More on topic...I have been wondering how we're going to have a season. Isn't the league about to repeat the MLB experience?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Waiting to hear back on 4 for the NFCS fantasy league: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3937161

Joey Freshwater
Chilichamp
Paul Proteus
YOLOSubmarine

If you don't want to play again let me know so we can try to find replacements.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Come join this poo poo fellow NFCS bros and broettes. Not like you have anything better to do while you doomscroll the worst timeline.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Waiting to hear back on 4 for the NFCS fantasy league: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3937161

Joey Freshwater
Chilichamp
Paul Proteus
YOLOSubmarine

If you don't want to play again let me know so we can try to find replacements.

I'm out this year. Can't support playing pro sports rn.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Look, that kinda spiraled way out of control and apologize for the derail and insensitive comments. I was phone posting and in a hurry and did not at all get across what I was attempting to get across and then the goon swarm hit and then I just realized I should shut up.

This pandemic has been rough on my family, as I'm sure it has been for many families, and I'm probably a bit broke brained by now from the daily onslaught of differing opinions and division and probably should just step away from the topic for a while. I had it, my wife had it, assuming my kids had it, aunt died from it so in no way was I trying to minimize it. I'm just ready for this all to be over. I'm mentally exhausted.

Anyway, I do apologize for the poor posts again that went completely sideways of how I had it in my head. I am in no way anti-mask, I wear them when I am out. I just have seen/read/heard so much tbh I don't know what to believe anymore. Stay safe out there guys.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chilichimp posted:

I'm out this year. Can't support playing pro sports rn.

Yea, I think I’m in the same boat this year.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If you need a ringer lemme know. I'd have to autodraft but I will poo poo talk relentlessly win lose or draw.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

If you need a ringer lemme know. I'd have to autodraft but I will poo poo talk relentlessly win lose or draw.

But how would we tell the difference between Fantasy BlindSite and TFF regular BlindSite?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

Well as of now we're down to 10, but I haven't heard from Paul Proteus. If he's in and we can't find one more we might roll with 10, if not we'll definitely take you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Hello NFC South, if you could kindly get a new thread going for the year.

They usually start when the pre-season games do...but 10 days from real games I guess will have to work this year.

NEW THREAD HERE:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938870