Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

the spyder posted:

Passed my exam. Stress level is back to normal. Let the stupid projects continue!

Hell yeah! Congratulations! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

If any goon buys an 850 I will help them convert to a single standalone ECU. Hell, I'll build them a megasquirt and wire it up if they supply the parts.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

There is that 13B sitting in Seat Safety Switches garage and I have Bridgeport templates

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Oh hey I just got married

Congratulations CT!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Along those lines, I have been hunting for a semi-affordable way to combine OBD data with auxiliary analog sensor data and send all of that combined data to a single android app like torque or dashcommand.

Cheapest I have found is PLX followed by AEM then DEFI.

Is there anything else?