Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

ExplodingSims posted:

Well this got lost in the depression shuffle of the last thread,
But I'm super loving happy about it so uts getting reposted

Hell yeah amigo congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Hi hello

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

You're looking at the newest Cisco Certified Entry-Level Network Technician :coolfish:

Time to go design really bad small office networks for $30k/yr

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Congrats!

Do the rest of your training and take the rest of your certs. Don't be an idiot like me and do all of the training up to CCNP and then never challenge any of the tests because you'd rather spend the $400 on food.

Thanks! The Plan currently is CCNA, RHCSA, then CISSP over the next year. Maybe CCNP Sec, RHCE, OSCP later.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I know I’ve been afk for a while but what happened to your nuclear gig?

Was never nuclear, everything but nuclear. Still doing it but now getting huge into ICS cybersec. Working on a jorb implementing and policymaking the control system cybersec for power plants, a la NIST SP 800-82 r1 and NERC CIP v5. It's real busy but real real rewarding and I love it. Hows car software treating you?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

nice!

software is good, im doing an android app for a german auto companyh and it's heaps of fun but far more stressful than any project i've ever been on before since theyre trying to combine waterfall plus agile and that never turns out well for anyone

I'm so sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Chowdered, reckon