Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Fermented Tinal posted:

Because a track isn't equipped with fire extinguishers, you see.

https://jalopnik.com/tesla-model-s-catches-fire-twice-in-one-day-1831228348

https://jalopnik.com/watch-volunteer-firefighters-in-austria-extinguish-a-fi-1819665352

There's a chance of reignition after the initial fire is put out. I don't know if tracks or cities are equipped to babysit a EV after they catch fire to make sure they don't reignite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Can anyone recommend a good computer chair? preferably a comfortable one that doesn't make my legs fall asleep?

Is there a Costco near you? Mine is clearing out these la-z-boy computer chairs that are super comfortable.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

QuarkMartial posted:

Fake engine noise through speakers? What?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundaktor

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

STR posted:

I got 15.5 on my last tank... in a loving Saturn. Something ain't right.

I know I have a fuel line leaking, but it's not spotting on the ground enough for it to be noticeable (it probably is, just evaporates quickly) - there's a faint fuel odor around it (strong inside if I drive with the windows or sunroof open, totally gone if I keep the windows up and ac on - moving or parked :iiam:). I didn't think it'd gotten much worse.

.... it does spend several hours a week idling though. I take my lunch breaks (and some 15 minute breaks) in the car, since the store shuts off the HVAC at night. Gives me a chance to cool down (and get away from coworkers for a bit).

Please be careful. Don't forget a former forum member's jeep caught on fire due to a leaking gas line.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Tremek posted:

If it sates any latent curiosity, he admitted to me near the end of his stay that he had deliberately set it on fire.

It's not surprising, just disappointing.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

cakesmith handyman posted:

Hey remember laser printer chat from a while back? I was about to drop money on a mono all in one and my wife changed her mind at the last moment, so I now need recommendations for a colour all in one laser that won't break the bank. Not expecting photo quality colour printers obviously.

Brother laser printers seem to be the best. I'd find one that prints color that's in your price range and get that.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
The motor in the frs hasn't changed. At most, the second generation got 5 more hp.

There are aftermarket super chargers that supposedly fix the issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Maybe they'll write a song about how awesome the Yamato was next :v:

[e] their gimmick is bizarre imo, lets write metal songs about military history it will be educational!

Worked for Iron Maiden :colbert: