Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Yet another 250lb rated chair, sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

tetrapyloctomy posted:

Jesus gently caress, summer is not being kind to AI.

Not everyone is posting about good stuff that's happening to them. For example, I'm becoming the absolute lesbian i was always destined to be, and it's Pretty Fuckin Neato.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Then get mad about lovely copyright laws and the need for them to do that for legal precedent reasons, they're just playing the game.

e: personally i think the laws ought to be greatly restricted in scope, but also things tweaked to where ie having a video game named the same as your band, without infringing any of your actual content, does not count as a violation you gotta pursue. that way Maiden wouldn't be obligated to go after the obviously unrelated stuff for fear of losing their case against future, more egregious violations by actual malicious actors.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Aug 18, 2019

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

fridge corn posted:

then they proceeded to completely rape his insurance company.

hey don't fuckin do this

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

oh no can you imagine being unethical to a massive corporation that doesn't give a poo poo about its employees or customers? what would the shareholders think

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Internal patches are so much more secure than plugs that i see no reason to ever use the latter unless you're stranded with no spare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

im going up to atlanta for a TAZ live show on friday night. my original plan for the last few months was to drive up the day of and get there a few hours ahead of time, but now with extra traffic from anyone who's evacuating from the storm that's probably a no go. and who knows when it'll be safe to come back, i was gonna come back sunday afternoon but that's when the storm's actually hitting so lol welp

ROAD TRIPS