Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Out of interest, who has the most problematic basket case car on this forum anyway?

I bought my bimmer with intent to haywire it together and scrap it after a single road trip and haven't driven it further than the gas station down the road in almost two years of constant wrenching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

MrChips posted:

Hi yes, when did you become me?

Split the difference and supercharge your E46

I'll help you pull an LQ4 for it first :getin:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah but then what am I gonna put in the Rotovocho? :v:

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Aug 8, 2019

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

QuarkMartial posted:

gently caress it. Shut it down. Wake me up when September ends.

:q:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Liquid Communism posted:

I'll be gone 'til November...
I mean, nothing lasts forever. Even cold November rain.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Maybe I should just let it be, and maybe it will all come back to me? Sing oh January, oh.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Aug 15, 2019

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Olympic Mathlete posted:

If it was 15 years ago, probably... I've moved on, the betting is Tool haven't.

Yeah I listened to the title track when it dropped and was just like, okay... I'd have really liked this in 2008 when it should have happened but it does absolutely nothing for me in 2019.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Applebees Appetizer posted:

But it is? Rock used to be mainstream and it's not anymore, hasn't been in a long time. It's got nothing to do with how I feel about the genre, because I love rock music. Yes I'm old because I remember when rock dominated popular music so that makes me a dick I guess lol.

There are people still writing goddamned swing music in 2019, a genre doesn't die as long as someone is doing something with it. They'll rise and fall but I see it more like waves hitting a beach. And yeah, calling rock dead is being a dick- there's a whole world of incredible performers and new ideas and ardent fans in the rock scene out there and to call it dead because it's not currently as commercially successful as um, Ed Sheeran (had to look up the t40s lol) is to crassly dismiss all of those people and their collective passion.
Now since we're on an Aussie kick here, I present to you Amyl and the Sniffers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA3maAkXB0Y

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Aug 17, 2019

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

It's going to be a fun engine to play with when those trucks start getting junked en masse, can anyone say 2.7TT Foxbody?

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

shy boy from chess club posted:

So I think I found the problem on this Accent Im doing the clutch on

It's meant to do that, it's right in the name.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Powershift posted:

Amazing how much everything sucks today

Dammit now you got the Descendents stuck in my head

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Re: Dremel 3d printer, there's been one on display at KMS since they came out and it's basically always too broken to demo fuckall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

big dong wanter posted:

Hang on to it and do some fuckin skids

You can buy a lot of skiddable turd gens with the kind of money a showroom grade TA sells to a late boomer/early X tryna relive their glory days for.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Aug 30, 2019