Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Darchangel posted:

edit: I'd also be tempted to replace the prancing horses with the Volvo prancing mooses or something. Prancing penises. Penises with a prancing horse on them! Oh, wait, that's a Ferrari to begin with...

Im not going to defend Ferrari as a brand but this sounds a bit demented to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

KillHour posted:

loving gently caress. I just got you back, you piece of poo poo!

Looks like it's just been shut off??

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Alarbus posted:

I had this issue with my E90, the passenger seat occupancy sensor would fail, and shut off the airbag. It was periodic until it just failed entirely. Fixing it was kind of annoying, since you have to remove the seat cover, swap the sensor, and recover the seat, and gently caress hog rings, those bastards are sharp. And you have to reprogram it. There was a fairly large BMW recall in the late 2000s for it.

That might be why I've never seen that error message come up before cuz uk cars don't have seat occupancy sensors

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Also lol leaving the rear quarter glass raised with the roof and door glass lowered is very triggering to me pls fix this!!!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Tremek posted:

Lol at making presumptive statements suggesting the electrical system is, in fact, operable and capable of lowering said window

The car is too new yet for the drains to have blocked up thus submersing the window motors (and tonneau latch motors) in water

KillHour posted:

If there was a way to only leave one of them raised, I'd do that just to drive you crazy.

Lol you joke but your car will eventually revert to its natural state. See above!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I always thought it was kind of sad that he felt he constantly needed the approval of AI and FB or whatever and did dumb poo poo just to try and stay relevant.

The fact that he started the Jeep fire doesn't surprise me at all.

This forum did a lot to encourage this sort of behaviour

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Rainbow Knight posted:

phuo: the coolest looking car ever made is a e24 6 series

Car game?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

opengl128 posted:

Yeah I've seen that in PA. It's silly but whatever. A thousand times worse are the hordes of morons I see on the turnpike whenever its pissing rain and visibility is about 10 feet driving with no lights on whatsoever.

Close behind are people driving around with the rear fog on in clear visibility, but that's usually constrained to Euro brands and I begrudgingly give them a pass because who in the US even knows what a rear fog light is?

Misuse of the rear fog light is probably my number one pet peeve

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I was in an accident earlier this year where I tboned a guy who had run a red light, instead of calling my insurance I called this accident claim handling company who coerced the other driver to admit fault and then they proceeded to completely rape his insurance company. I was in a hire car for two months lol. Didnt have to pay any excess nor lose my no claims bonus. Owned

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Fender Anarchist posted:

hey don't fuckin do this

You're right, sorry. I shouldn't use the word rape in such a way

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The only thing we've got is a little thing saying a house is not a home without a cat but I'm really surprised there isn't a lot more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

HandlingByJebus posted:

I see what you did there :D

We normally wouldn’t travel with so much $ in electronics but my wife was working on her grad school, I was using music-making to help decompress, and we brought our good camera gear to shoot our friend’s wedding. Perfect storm for getting really taken to the cleaners. Thankfully everything we need on the notebooks is stored in Dropbox / backed up at home, and I’d already pulled the photos so they’re in iCloud. It’s literally just money. It could have been 1,000,000x worse. Neither of us were hurt, had our passports with us, gently caress it. I hope whoever took the poo poo really needed the gear itself or the cash. Make some beautiful art with it or something. We’ll survive. Thanks for the kind words though, thread. :glomp:

I would be leaving such a negative review on Airbnb :mad: