Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Previa_fun posted:

If the nominee is Joe Biden he will 100% lose to Trump. :toxx:

Which is who the Democrats will run with because they're loving morons and have learned nothing from 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Fake engine noise through speakers? What?

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Okay that fake engine noise thing is hilarious.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

meatpimp posted:

I thought we were going up in August.

gently caress it. Shut it down. Life is called off until September.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Ew. No. Also my wife's birthday is in September, so I have that to look forward to.

Hell, I just started a new job. It's good so far, I think.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Deteriorata posted:

I think it usually means "I'm driving unusually slowly, so please don't hit me."

Yeah, same. Like, "Pay attention to me and my driving," but in a productive way, like they're having vehicle trouble or whatever.

Not long after I started driving people pushed the whole flashers in the (extremely heavy, low visibility) rain bit. Now it's fallen out of favor.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I plan to get the Strange Planet pillow, "Survive. Chuckle. Show affection."

Also, I'm pretty petty, but I don't have the energy for that level of poo poo. I pay my dues, I'm going to be comfortable in my house.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd totally DD a manual transmission Kia Soul with the 2.4l engine (or whatever the bigger size engine they had in them).

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

nm posted:

I feel like all the English speaking countries are trying to one up each other.
It may seem like canada isn't playing, but that's a long con as we reanimate rob ford.
If that fails, there's always doug.

I had no idea Rob Ford died. That makes me sad.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Ripoff posted:

Oh hey, that’s cool, gonna add it to the library. I got into them after seeing that bizarre music video where the animals kill each other in a strip club.

I also saw Endgame on a flight, not a bad way to wrap up 10 years of storylines and stuff. Not sure what to think of the fate of the black widow character killing her self and everyone going “lol welp she dead” despite them having regular access to loving time travel. Also, Captain America returns the one stone to the dead Nazi dude and apparently is just fine with it?

The Russo brothers did a Wired interview where they "answered" questions like that. There's a whole lot of "Welp."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
My truck has a small coolant leak. Earlier this werk started to overheat because it was low. I added two gallons (woops). Today it starts to overheat again and when I open the hood, I see a slow, but steady not-quite-a-stream-but-more-than-a-drip coming from the front of the engine. Buy more coolant, head home. Investigate the leak, but can't tell where it's coming from and it stops. So, I add water, let the engine idle. No leak. Rev, do everything to make it leak, and it won't leak. Driving it on a couple of small errands now and it's not overheating. What gives?

I'm thinking heat expansion opening something up or the water pump weep holes being fucky. Squeezing all hoses didn't affect the leak.