Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Just need to vent here, because jesus gently caress everything sucks.
Dad's got lung cancer. 87, smoked since he was 14, farmer before "Health and Safety" was a thing. Not a shock, but, yeah.
Now my oldest brothers in hospital in Vegas. Went down for a friends daughters wedding. Felt like poo poo. They finally hauled him to the hospital where he spent almost a week before they figured out his massive bowel blockage was due to an extreme case of diverticulitis (he's never had issues before.) Emergency surgery last Sunday, he was slowly recovering, and took a turn for the worse last night. He's back in ICU getting blood transfusions, and apparently things just "aren't going well".
My other brother was able to go down and is there with him. I don't have the time, money or passport to get to the loving US to see him, and I'm worried that our couple hour visit during my vacation last month was the last time I'll have seen him.
gently caress the goddamn world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

MrChips posted:

Canada is playing, we're just 5 years behind momma England and daddy America. I mean, we have Dog Whistle Andy running the federal cons these days, Dougie in Ontario, and the illegitimate fat boy Jason actually speaking of western separation in anything other than dismissive terms.

poo poo is hosed man.

Also Pallister in Manitoba blaming Bell's cuts to rural internet on the CRTC's ruling. After he pushed through the Bell/MTS merger, loving Manitobans for all time. And gave Bell a shitload of contracts.

Goddamn the cons gently caress things up, and everyone eats up their poo poo.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Any recommendations on fridge brands oh ye knowledgeable folks? Redoing the kitchen and thinking about a new fridge. Samsung any good, or steer clear?