Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I know almost nothing about this shooting except it’s horrible and there is no winning here, but no I’ll never give up Mah Guns just how it be. If I could snap my fingers and the world was at peace I would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I am almost certain that account kept sending me stupid low ball offers on my Delica saying he wanted a surf van. In fact I know it. Like $3k offers and wouldn’t leave me alone.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Tremek posted:

If it sates any latent curiosity, he admitted to me near the end of his stay that he had deliberately set it on fire.

Wow

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Guess who just bought a diesel RV in Japan? This guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

KakerMix posted:

That the 2.4 or the 2.8 engine?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
18 months later my ex wife still hasn’t got the Prius out of my name as demanded by the judge

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Suspect Bucket posted:

Howdy carpokes. I've started a thread discussing RV's over in Take A Hike. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3895768 Please come by, I'm lonely and want to talk about campers, and I suspect some of you have cool ones.

I will come join but I am a newb and have tons and tons of questions! I have a camper coming from Japan hopefully be here end of October.

As far as my ex wife and the Prius, county clerk (who handles registrations) said there wasn't much I could do but they and the Sheriff told me I should go repossess it until she registers it in her name. I just can't do that. poo poo show would ensue and I have 2 kids to think of and that is their only transportation with her. Ahh well I only have one more alimony payment, which I am pretty sure she has no clue is ending because she is so out of touch with reality, that will be fun next month!!!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Suspect Bucket posted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? Is it a Kcar camper? My other automotive love besides RVs

I will post the few pics I have over in your thread to get things started

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

KakerMix posted:

You'll probably love everdave and I's adventures in the JDM thread then

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829078

This thing is filthy but I finally scored one

So freaking cool! Can't wait to see the after pics

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I am 42 and I regularly go to shows seeing bands in their 20s. Good poo poo is good poo poo. Luckily or unlucky I get time to pursue these things. But I also go see old men like me (Noel Gallagher) every chance I get. Spotify is the only thing in my life I am happy to pay for.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
If i don’t have kids Saturday I have to choose between old and young, Pedro the lion and slaughter beach, dog playing same night in Nashville. Probably gonna pick SBD much smaller venue.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

the spyder posted:

I need suggestions on how to break out of a funk. I haven't left the couch outside of work for like 3 days. Family's out of town and I just can't get motivated. It's cutting into my beekeeping duties/car stuff/hanging out with friends. I can be super productive one day then a slug the next. Getting tired of it.

Take a walk, get a shower after work, go eat out by yourself. Or maybe just sometimes you need rest. Or maybe some times you might need some help or maybe medication. I don’t know but there are a lot of people here to talk to if you need it. A lot of us have been there or are there now, good luck

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I love love love this little Honda Today. Total blast to drive.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Sometimes I feel like maybe I shouldn't be in the car game anymore. Screw in the tire, slow leak, hey I'll plug it. Might as well get my new Craftsman impact out that I got years ago on a stupid sale and give that a go. Well that thing can suck a bag of dicks because it wouldn't even break loose the lug nuts. Fine I dragged all this poo poo out I will just use my 25 year old lug wrench no problem.

So I take screw out, ream the hole, lube the hole and go to insert plug. I go through five plugs I CAN NOT GET THIS loving PLUG IN THE loving TIRE. I have done this dozens of times in my life.

So gently caress this poo poo put it all up and load the 16" wheel in my tiny Today and take it to the Mexican tire shop up the street. $10 and 10 minutes later it is patched like new. Never again. I'll let the experts handle this poo poo.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
My main daily is a 5 year old Surface Pro 2 that I dock at work and home. It meets all of my needs wonderfully and simply and I see no reason to upgrade.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Oh hai I own a fire truck now

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

therobit posted:

OMG how much?

Look at this, does it even matter how much?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
They usually go for $6-8k. I bid 6 and won for $3500 but I got lucky. Has 3800 (yes 3,800) actual KM

Edit: yes Siren and flashy light still hooked up

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Please post video of siren and lights.

When it gets here I will do just that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Yes pedals are the same, blinker stalk is on opposite side. The main surprising thing is the manual gear shift IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS USA. I just assumed they would be flipped. So first gear is way over on the same side as it would be for USA LHD car.