Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

lost my old email posted:

i love his wwe debut when he kicked the poo poo out of crash holly he would have been totally believable as champ if booked stronger

Made better by the angle set up where Regal is hesitant to let him compete, finally relents, then does lots of over the top reactions while Tajiri basically commits legalized manslaughter on Crash Holly.

As far as finishers go, man do I love a properly executed piledriver. Variations are cool, but a properly executed one is so credible, Punk drilling for oil with Cena on RAW is a perfect example, the crowd reacts pretty great to that sequence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Favorite finisher stuff

DDP turning the Jackhammer into the Diamond Cutter, everybody loses their poo poo

The first time Undertaker chokeslammed someone through the ring

Ricky Steamboat engages in some reversals with Steve Austin, gets tossed out of the ring, crawls to the other side of the ring underneath, pops up on the top rope and hits a flying body press

Shelton Benjamin goes for a springboard clothesline, gets superkicked to hell by HBK

Angle slaps on the super death version of the Angle Lock, with the grapevine on Undertaker, UT fights forever in agony before he finally taps

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dell_Zincht posted:

Sorry, when did this happen?

I don't remember but I think they were both faces at the time and Taker kinda patted Angle on the head afterwards like "You got me, kid, well played"