Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

DLC Inc posted:

tajiri owned. in 2019 the buzzsaw kick probably ain't too special but back then, nobody in the WWE was doing poo poo like this

i love his wwe debut when he kicked the poo poo out of crash holly he would have been totally believable as champ if booked stronger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Mel Mudkiper posted:

see, thats my exact problem

doing the figure four or sharpshooter in the backyard proved its impossible to do that move to a resisting opponent

don't be jelly that you're not as good as bret dude it is an ugly look

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Gaz-L posted:

Oh come on, that's just mean. We're never gonna see KENTA hit Ibushi with that nowadays- :aaa:

(Granted, the one in the G1 looked way worse when they did it.)

tangentially: i like ibishi and i liked their specific use in the lance archer match in the g1 but generally his finishers are Quite Bad

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Gaz-L posted:

??? The Phoenix Splash, the Phoenixplex, the last ride and the kamagoye are all really different moves, though. I'm not sure how you can blanket describe them ALL as bad.

he's been winning with that lovely knee one recently

Gaz-L posted:

kamagoye

that one. the last ride is Just a Move. also the commentary always talks up the bomaye like it is finisher level but maybe it isn't actually. ALSO also would it kill ishii and shingo to win with one of their murder lariats every now & again? just to keep them plausible?

lost my old email
Jun 20, 2019

Hellblazer187 posted:

The kamagoye owns wtf how do you not like that finish?

it looks awkward and less good than most of the other strikes he does. like look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EayVt-xUFMw

look at it. compared to his really swank high roundhouse it is a whole lot of nothing