Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

see, thats my exact problem

doing the figure four or sharpshooter in the backyard proved its impossible to do that move to a resisting opponent

At least the cloverleaf lets you pull the guy up and over rather than trying to spin him around with his legs grapevined around your base

That's because you didn't knock them out first with an inverted atomic drop, russian leg sweep, backbreaker, and second rope elbow drop you dummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dell_Zincht posted:

Indeed, it's a Inverted Death Valley Driver. Only KENTA can call it a Burning Hammer.

Wasn't Tyler Rex's more like Cena's Attitude Adjustment, anyway? I recall his opponents taking the bump on their stomachs? Surely WWE wouldn't let him of all people drop other wrestlers on their necks?

Yeah it was more like an inverted fireman's carry DDT. Or like... flapjack but with a headlock on the way down.

Roman Reigns posted:

Agreed. https://youtu.be/1y6hmFJiAzw

I’m honestly surprised no one is using it on the current main roster yet or NXT

Alexa Bliss is!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Alexa Bliss and Lacey Evans both use the WMD

Alexa's is a forearm/elbow. Lacey's is a punch.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Striker finishers can be boss as hell and Nakamura's was one of the best when he was just flat out murdering dudes with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sol8CWagMh4

I'm mad the guy who made this didn't time that last one right with the pause.

Also at the framerate.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wow. That’s one of the worst scoots into position that I’ve seen.