Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah he was just on yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Most of the ones I run into are of the "First we were all gonna die from acid rain, then we were all gonna die from the hole in the ozone layer, then we were all gonna die from Y2K, it'll go away" mindset.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

EBB posted:

I said it in Discord but Neil's 15 minutes of fame riding Sagan's coat tails are up and he needs to go back to research.

I used to like Star Talk or whatever it was called but yeah he's really gone off the rails.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I am adopted and a white trash mutt with a family name that has accomplished nothing in life but continue to live in abject poverty.

My family thinks they moved up out of white trash when they got money but they pretty much just turned into the Beverley Hillbillies. Then they lost most of that money in the dotcom burst so they're back to being white trash living in an area way above their means.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My mother's side of the family was in Va pre-revolution... I'm told that later they dumped all their money into confederate war bonds :v:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

We've got a big DMV contingent in here, so stay safe Canton goons. Context: Baltimore neighborhood got flooded.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ceiling fan posted:

How the gently caress did that happen? It's not even raining yet. Did another pipe burst?

Rainstorm, I heard about it from another place from someone in Canton.

It's nearly impossible to find anything with Baltimore in it on twitter right now that isn't arguing about Trump but this is what I got

https://twitter.com/capitalweather/status/1158872754587938817

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm telling myself it's 28

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/TrueHoop/status/1156167294440968194?s=20

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Aug 11, 2019

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Trumps Folly

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ElMaligno posted:

Current event:
We not only lost the cold war, we also lost WWII
https://twitter.com/The_Sourkraut/status/1162590433748426752?s=19

wtf

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FINE, have this then

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1163495866612822017?s=20

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Aug 19, 2019

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

At the same time, it's worth remembering that both papers have always been conservative establishment bulwarks.

Obviously you missed that Hannity exposed the NYT as being a bastion of liberal antisemitism last night.

I "love" OAN because as far as I can tell every night during the 6pm new hour they take a break to remind us EXACTLY how much money illegal immigration is costing the taxpayers, and whenever Fox deviates ever so slightly from being 110% in lockstep with Trump they take shots at "the other so called conservative news channel."

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I gotta stop reading this thread daily.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

I'd play the gently caress out of this. especially if they kept to realistic physics so it takes forever to get anywhere

Not to worry Citizen, Chris Roberts has you covered

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Please call him by his given name The Tall Man

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I switched to mostly turkey burgers a while ago so I'll be curious to try this when it comes around. I was at a restaurant on Saturday that had it available but I wasn't really in the mood for a burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Trump gonna nuke the hurricane after landfall.