Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Unfortunately I still have one chud friend, and they are running wild with the Clinton conspiracy poo poo. She's so powerful yet so incompetent at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

BigDave posted:

Probably the royal family. Wasn't Prince William a part of this?

Prince Andrew

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

I'm glad David Koch is dead, but I'll be happier when Charles dies. I've told this story before, but I worked at Koch during a break in service in the late 90s, until I figured out they were flat out stealing money from Native Americans. I helped blow the whistle on that stuff, and it ended up being one of the reasons I went back into the Army. It was hard to find a IT job in Wichita after that.
I still enjoy driving by the Koch compound and tossing trash at the gate. And I will immensely enjoy pissing on his grave. The people in Wichita love the bastard and have named a few things after him, as though he's some great philanthropist. I always point out how much more money the state would have if they paid loving taxes. The city just recently shot down wind farms and commercial solar in the area thanks to pressure from Koch. gently caress them all.

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Arugula!

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

bulletsponge13 posted:

CLS training is more effective than drills. Wider scope of use, too.

Yeah, I agree, I think basic first aid should be taught in schools, but it's such a terrible reason that it's being done now.