Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Nastier Nate posted:

I have this concept in the back of my head formulated as a kid who played video games all day that my boss has a like a combo meter for my job and every time you do something good it fills up and if you gently caress up it decreases. If it gets filled up all the way you get a raise/promotion and if it gets to 0 get fired.

In reality they’ll fire you the minute it’s convenient and the promotion is gonna go to some upper management tool’s nephew

Yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

chortling at joker's boner

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

are tou fuckib bacmoithin midsinet murderz

its been extremely dire for awhile now alas. troy era was fun tho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Basebf555 posted:

Yea Kill, Baby Kill is definitely better than Twitch of the Death Nerve. Also Planet of the Vampires and Black Sunday.

what would we do without Italians

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

happy 9/11 month

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

close this loving thread

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I forgot the guy from sons of anarchy is in this

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the Suspiria remake is great. it doesn't try to be the original and it basically foregrounds the witch poo poo so things can go loving wild. there are some great scenes.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

shyduck posted:

happy 9/11 month

did america deserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

welp midnite new month