Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i like to give lil donnie some time in the big chair. If he's good he gets to pull the flusher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hey jsut found out about cpsam, whats this crack and ping joke abut?? need a primer about the pings

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nice thx

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cancel that netflix ashton kucher laugh track show and replace the cast with bill cosby and call it Corn on the Cosb

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
public transit good

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmaooooo what the gently caress

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

smarxist posted:

awesome. can't wait for Amazon Police services

cant wait for some dead cop to get frankensteined into AlexaCop

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Sharps posted:

lol the list of crime it reports on is exclusively properly crime

my stuff! my things!!!!

so they have a tool that can signal boost news about specific neighbourhoods and drive down property values

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao donny jr. is ripping on hillary

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lawman 0 posted:

Just incredible how spineless the dems are in the face of the man who plots their deaths

its actually weird the usa lasted as long as it has, since it turns out the entire government is run on an honor system not to break any rules. And there are zero ways to rein in someone who wasn't born and raised in the nepotic political system with no interest in following said system

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao u can see it in real time

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

smarxist posted:

bring back da forums babey

eyy go forams

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the forum is dying, cloudflare

jsuta l;il anime joke i thought up im sory

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"thumb drive of votes"

how the gently caress is this poo poo decentralized??? lmao what the gently caress

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Liberals ruined the economy just so they could have breathable air

homos

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ArmZ posted:

thanks for gutting election oversight scotus!!

now that i put some thought into it that regulation was stifling job creation like "thumb drive finder"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Addamere posted:

lol

"Guys, why do you keep trying to put popular words into my mouth? I'm not likable, okay? And I'm not even smart enough to get on the bandwagon to fool you. I'm a poo poo sandwich topped with poo poo. Get over it!"

lmao

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shovelbum posted:

to put my prior image of a pet smart parking lot into perspective

great pyramid for scale

small rear end pointy bitcxh

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

capitalism demands mass shootings lol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bethamphetamine posted:

I think the UK might be loving up their Brexit.

only way to know for sure is to continue dragging it out.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pathetic little tramp posted:

Me, a white guy in Canada during January: God I wish there were someplace warm to go.

The governor of the Bahamas in the 1910s:

Remember, Canadians - the reason you need a passport to go on a lovely Caribbean vacation is because you're racist as gently caress.

oh no u see we are the peaceful country who does peace. no... no sir plz do not point ur cameras over there at us marching lockstep with the US military for the past 60 years.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ohh poo poo dersh is gonna tweet about this

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lastgirl posted:

im wearing lip boner right now, u bitchboy

i demand u stop doing business

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

“Jack is thinking about things at a different pace from the rest of us,” says Greg Kidd, who has known Jack Dorsey, now 42, since Dorsey was 19. “Jack’s pace is slower.”

“Jack’s at a slower pace where he’s noticing things that the rest of us don’t notice,” he explains. “That’s extremely valuable to society. It’s like a Forrest Gump thing.”

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

smarxist posted:

Ted Cruz furiously packing a suit case full of chunky soup cans so he can hop on a red eye to NY

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ArmZ posted:

great way to start the week!

ve can deliver hot dogs anywhere on earth

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

snoo posted:

death by nuclear hot dogs

[reporter nervously raises his hand, Putin cuts him off immediately]

yes, it can do the spaghetti octopus things

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

what software are they even running that can do this? i've seen those dog face filters and poo poo, but they're janky and sort of jump around. How do you replace your face in real time while live streaming? my real question is why would you trust this not to gently caress up but the story is about it loving up. And thirsty nerds just handwave away the face lagging behind the head, or angle being off every now and then?

is this just standard twitch streaming poo poo nowadays? jsut one of those cases where you're like 'OF COURSE it's happening, but also How is this the first fuckup that has occurred?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bring back old gbs posted:

what software are they even running that can do this? i've seen those dog face filters and poo poo, but they're janky and sort of jump around. How do you replace your face in real time while live streaming? my real question is why would you trust this not to gently caress up but the story is about it loving up. And thirsty nerds just handwave away the face lagging behind the head, or angle being off every now and then?

is this just standard twitch streaming poo poo nowadays? jsut one of those cases where you're like 'OF COURSE it's happening, but also How is this the first fuckup that has occurred?

pls answer my software questions so i can be a chaturbate waifu

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i get a spanish omelette every morning and its hit or miss every single day, sometimes its all onions and like a half inch thick, other times its filled with green peppers and its fluffy as hell

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I think it's just makeup and a wig

gently caress

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hatebag posted:

There's loads of poo poo american't make. Basically any big tunnel boring project requires leasing drill heads from some trash heap like italy

hasnt the USA been coasting off ex nazi research and engineering since ww2??

about due for a TREMENDOUS comeback

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shame about the superior telephone operatin system that lets me.....have full access to my "file system" . so i can re jig the files when they get all bunched up like on a apple

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

neutral milf hotel posted:

laughing out loud

frankie muniz will wake up from a nap in 3 months jacked as poo poo not understanding why he looks like that now

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MysteriousStranger posted:

I still don't like Amazon for various reasons. But I just can't some the hatred for a company that actually produces things and does something as I can for say twitter. If I could smite one company and hit it's CEO with a lighting bolt I'd take out twitter and @Jack before Amazon and Bezos.

trumo would start reaching the public en masse by leaving Amazon reviews for TUPRM brand products, and i just thought that dumb scheme up but im fuckin shocked that isnt what he does already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN