Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Trupm

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I can't wait till the next company meeting where my owner, a Trump/Republican, bitches and complain how this will cost the company money and how we are losing money. He will complain as a businessman Trump makes bad decisions (cause it costs him money) but personally as a republican he is perfectly fine with him!

:thunk:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Toxic Mental posted:

So she's saying he's Jared is a slumlord... and also Trump is right?

Glad to see News Radio gif

Such an underrated show

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Demon *Crack*er Nation

Don Jr and Eric are to be attending fight.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Trumpp

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

a.lo posted:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1157740171711975424?s=20

I don't know much about MMA or UFC but is this another win for Trump

He visited Trump with the Interim title belt (He isn't the actual champion at all but claims it). He just won a fight tongith with both Don Jr and Eric ringside. The fight was pretty boring and underwhelming for the most part. He did his wrestling thing that he usually does but couldn't put the other guy away at all even after landing 600+ punches over 25 minutes.

He now will fight for the title against in a few months and should lose but its MMA and the year of Trump

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

HOLY loving poo poo I WANT TO GRADE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL WITH THIS KID!

I still see him from time to time and knew he was CPD and just waiting for this day. Holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I will wage an unrestricted violent revolt if CSPAM declares corgis prohibited