Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
So I found two hundie dollars on the ground at work Saturday, boss 2 says okay if nobody claims it by Tuesday it's yours. Boss 1 comes in today and says actually that money is the companies because it was found on company property by an employee. I then figured out how to do my job in a way that effectively costs the company an extra $240 a day and it will be a week minimum before anyone tells me to go back to doing it the old way.

~No good deed~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Ugh yall, I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and it'll be full of drunk farmers and drunk ex marines who all wanna be cops. I'm two years sober and the only other sober people are going to be the very pregnant bride and some swat sniper dude. It's gonna be a long rear end day.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Dumb Lowtax posted:

playing a character is fun and consequence-free (even compared to being yourself, in this instance) and you should try it

Sadly it's my stepsister's wedding so alot of those drunk farmers are in fact my family,so it'd be hard to get away with. I'll be manning the Polaroid scrapbook station all morning so I can't just post the day away :negative:

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

activate cobalt bomb order 14:88

How I stopped worrying and learned to love the tromp