Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zyla posted:

i always knew HAARP was up to no good :colbert:

thinking about jesse ventura standing outside their gate yelling about how he used to be a SEAL and demanding to be let in with his cameras

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i think that may have more to do with the creation of dwarf wheat than the quality of their soil

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DryGoods posted:

Dongle Troop

did you ever watch 'F Trump' on nick at nite? that show was racist as gently caress

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Louisgod posted:

gently caress you

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Avirosb posted:

They made a 2000 AD anime?

:stonklol:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

How big and pointy were the cactus' boobs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8o_wQe4pw

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DryGoods posted:

the Mormons believe in 3 kingdoms you'll be sorted in after everyone is raised on judgement day. and it's just a degree of how close to god's light you are. the lowest kingdom is still good and you can do what you want but can't sit by a golden throne all day

lowest kingdom also includes, "liars, and sorcerers, and adulterers, and whoremongers, and whosoever loves and makes a lie." so, the choice is clear

the highest tier has 3 sub-tiers and if you're a mormon who gets married in the temple and has children you get to be in the tippy top tier and be a god of your own world in the afterlife. yea it's weird

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

I heard black people can only get to the lowest tier is that true

Not since the 1970s.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lol she's had so many botox treatments that a fish is capable of more facial expression

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

So Mormons are Space Marines?

lol also during temple ceremonies they teach people secret handshakes and passwords to get into their particular level. by TOTAL coincidence, the rituals happen to match up pretty closely with what joseph smith learned at his masonic lodge

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

also they used to do blood oaths which probably explains why a lot of mormons above a certain age are REALLY reluctant to leave. TRIMP

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DryGoods posted:

they didn't let black people hold priesthood or carry out some of the rites required to get in the "good" kingdom until late 70s/early 80s, so technically, yes

they're very careful not to talk about some of joe smith's life or their secret rituals because it's all lazily syncretized nonsense thrown together by a "treasure hunter"

pshhh next you're going to tell me that the israelites who populated the americas did not in fact have bows of "exceedingly fine steel" during the bronze age, nearly 2000 years before the bessemer process

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

idk about all that but fwiw fine steel existed long before the bessemer process did, including in the bronze age

OH GOD I SHOULD NEVER HAVE STOPPED GOING TO CHURCH.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Addamere posted:

Just got challenged to prove I am not a robot just to make a Google search. What the gently caress?

First of all, I am tired of constantly having to lie to these things when they ask.

Secondly, why would Google want to limit the amount of searches being made?

it only does that if it thinks you might be a bot, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gripweed posted:

If Kurt Kobain was still alive, do you think he would be a tiresome #resistance type or a "he's actually not doing a bad job, look at the economy" type? I'm leaning towards the latter

if kurt kobain were still alive he'd be barely coherent. he would sound like ozzy osbourne and make about as much sense

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm guessing a lot of these fashion shows will be getting cancelled soon. just a hunch though

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnC8xGGEPRM

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Addamere posted:

Are robots planning to kill us?

robots don't plan like that. they don't get happy, they don't get sad. they Just Run Programs.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sinnesloeschen posted:

jesus christ i can imagine the smell :barf:

lol talcum powder and grand finale hairspray

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

You don't say?

lol is that a young tyler crowder?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

im like 10% jewish

Gonna need a screenshot of your 23andme dashboard, sir

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

haha imagine what his ballsack looks like

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

excited to find oit what insane rear end mythologies habe evolved wrt mt rushmope aftey a thousand yrs of bronxe age civ post climate die off

1000 years? muslim fanatics will have destroyed them as idols by then

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

its a shame they didn't do this last year before my cousin's son died of lukemia

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you might say she.... detonated her body to science. :rimshot:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

that dog is about to get it right in the face

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zyla posted:

luke wilson is such an incredibly lovely actor lol

Before I moved a couple months ago my upstairs neighbor would say "WOW!" All the time like owen Wilson. I'm glad I don't have to hear that 50x a day anymore

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

Saw the lion king remake with my nieces and lmao what a god damned waste

"Oh it's not gonna be a shot for shot remake we are gonna change and reimagine a ton of poo poo"

*literally makes an almost shot for shot remake with the exact same lines in many places*

What an absolute loving waste of time and money, hey let's take one of our most visually striking animated movies and remove all sense of color and character from it, sounds great

They got your money didn't they?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

Stop posting that poo poo it's just going to make him come back to this thread.

Not tonight, he got a 7day recently

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

lol I didn't pay for poo poo, their parents did, owned

Ah. Either way Disney earned the revenue which is literally the only thing they care about

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

drake no: backstreet
drake yes: blackstreet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgooDTrjSA

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

AC repairman is here and they are scared, maybe later

why is the AC repairman scared? what did you do?!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fireside Nut posted:

holy poo poo I’m at the airport and there’s a chud wearing a ‘Louder with Crowder’ hat. what do I do?

gleek on him and deny it if he confronts you

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

see if they sell milkshakes, or if not just milk, or if not that maybe a parfait

ehh i wouldn't do that inside an airport.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Addamere posted:

Why did no one help that woman?

that's not a woman it's a girl

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pre-op bebop posted:

yeah didn't her father find it a just a bit too creepy? drat

or is his relationship w/biden more important than his daughter's wellbeing...? :thunk:

guy who runs for the senate is power hungry and makes poor decisions in order to acquire or maintain it. many such cases!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Addamere posted:

Okay same question but with extra emphasis

it's because everyone in that room sucked rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

Weird interpretation of Bad Taste but not invalid