Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
nichael, is blunt for impeachment or is she being a delaware succ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

If you're not blocking all ads then ripping off advertisers is your moral imperative

Or do both, whatever.

ad fraud lmbo. LMBO

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Thank god that pig waited until after the chud battered an older person and it looked like he was about to get swarmed. Surely there was no lead up to the altercation, the chud simply materialized outside his bro truck and began swinging.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

when the ping kicks in

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

crazy cloud posted:

controversial

racially charged sex slaves

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

shovelbum posted:

How is the trade war being portrayed in chud media

china going zimbabwe inflation just to try and keep up with our ball busting tariffs before they collapse. they are most certainly not just shipping all their goods from other southeast asia countries to circumvent the joke tariffs and importing from russia and europe now instead of america. promises made promises kept america is great again art of the dill

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
weird how the republicans haven't seized on the brilliant play of allowing dems to ban guns (disarming the proletariat) then immediately riding the regressive wave into 1 party nationalism when they get to brand the democrats as unconstitutional and have their brown shirts kill them.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
if only kent state gun girl was there to stop the bad guy with a gun

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

smarxist posted:

cobra is a joke, getting on your spouse's insurance is probably your best bet, job change is usually a qualifying event and it probably won't do much more for your premiums, maybe $25-30 a pay period

COBRA is absolute loving trash. Simplified, COBRA is just the privilege to retain access to the company's negotiated group plan, except you have to pay the full arbitrary cost in premiums now that you are not an employee. It really should have become antiquated with the ACA and marketplaces theoretically making sensible individual/family plans easy to access. Except for some reason insurance companies don't actually want a free market for their service. Weird.

I got laid off and received the COBRA letter. Gave me the luxurious opportunity to spend $1000~ a month on premiums to go along with fresh unemployment.

:yikes:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
yeah I think I used goodrx a couple times while I was uninsured. Not as low as something like a %10 copay, but $50 sure was better than $250.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
didn't fed just drop interest rates after weeks of trump having a moan even though it's most likely bad to drop them rates?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Will we make it to the primaries before the economy absolutely shits itself?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He lost to cruz tho

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Apraxin posted:

hope everyone has their Dow 25000 hats ready

loving love getting this greatest hits tweet from trump over and over! Number go up!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Chokes McGee posted:

saudi arabia's military is not, well, let's just say it could use some work

what are you talking about the US military better be able to handle some ottomans.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The obvious solution is to just create a punjabi sikh buffer state.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Gonna be a lot of nervous looks if they start prosecuting EVERYONE that made kill lists. I mean come on, who didn't do this in high school between rounds of devil's triangle?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

snoo posted:

can someone text me if the bombs are imminent so I have a little time to run home and die with my loved ones

I'll give you a good discount if you want this close friend at hand at the end

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Why is number going down so much?

Is it because fed lilted to trumbo's constant nonsensical cries for lower rates which was a loving terrible idea?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
We've been trade warring for 2.5 years, why now? Are you trying to suggest that the trade wars are a disaster and the constant falsified numbers from the government propping up a dying economy is finally coming to a head?

But that huge corporate tax cut, how could they do this to us?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Same, when I read any of the WVU forums.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm just amazed grindcore still exists. What a gross edgy offshoot of emo->screamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8N44HzfBQ

woof

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Oh I had a different core in mind, my mistake. Please forgive my error.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Epic High Five posted:

they should designate us as currency manipulators in return lol, let's just make this fun before we all fry

I was waiting for this shoe to drop considering how hilariously laughable it is when trump cried for months to have the fed lower interest rates for no reason (besides trying to prop up his poo poo economy I guess) which most definitely isn't roundabout currency manipulation.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

They are aware that they can just kick him out right?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

MadJackal posted:

Docposting:

"My inability to access my Outlook account on Chrome, the most popular browser by percentage at close to 60% of total market share, is incredibly frustrating.

I ask the folks reading the innumerable comments similar to mine to please forward the following up to your superiors:

"Dear Outlook Superiors in charge of —————-‘s email system,

Your system has been described by my colleagues as 's**** b****,' 'totally broken,' and 'a plague upon our nation's healers.'"

I ask that you find a way of bringing the accessibility of the basic email interface you're in charge of to that of the interface that allows my colleagues access to federally restricted drugs."

pfft we have to use our phones to look up medtronic devices for MRI because IT refuses to whitelist the site/supervisors don't care. This has apparently been an issue at this hospital for years. Love my needlessly strict internet safety locks.

Also I doubt they'll find much success crying that they can't use their favorite browser. Just loving use IE to open your email, like it even makes a difference.

Asproigerosis has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Aug 6, 2019

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Rah! posted:

if i worked at a hospital i would set all the screensavers to the ligma video

I don't even have permission to change settings. I was very angry when I found out I couldn't make the background gritty.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Rah! posted:

god drat america

:d2a:

I know right. I just opened the picture full screen and turned off the monitor when I left for the night. Nobody ever said anything to me, so I assume the computer restarted overnight or something.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

MadJackal posted:

As much as I hate having to log in/out for every single computer I touch, I'm grateful that my favorite clinic's terminal has my professional Chrome history / logins and my chosen background.

The single sign on does what I need fortunately. I don't need to interface with anything beyond PACS and EPIC. At my other job some departments told IT to get out when they were trying to set up the SSO stuff. Why bother when I just have windows autofill saved for every login because I'm a boomer!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I'm not the currency manipulator, you're the currency manipulator

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Al! posted:

whatever you do, god whatever you do tulsi, do not call him "my greatest fan for many years and a longtime known supporter of mine" dont under any circumstances do that

at this point she might as well so she can be a true both sides succ centrist. Otherwise she has absolutely nothing going for her and will be cut very soon.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The only issue with trying to brand him as representative of far left is that he was a lovely tanky incel. Need more profiles in courage of people like the dude that was throwing molotovs at the concentration camp guards.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Did they not pay attention to what their legislature had sent to his desk? Or does peurto rico lawmaking not work like that?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

DryGoods posted:

during long surgeries, there's always a nurse standing by with a special syringe full of bubbling cheddar to pop in the doctor's open mouth for a quick boost

there's a podiatrist at one of my hospitals that gets super sweaty who forces the circulating to be his sweat mopper. He also doesn't wear lead for the fluoro cause it's just more sweat. He also likes to fart a lot during the surgeries and makes sure everyone knows it.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

they should be thankful they weren't just flat out denied. loving ingrates.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

pathetic little tramp posted:

Oh the Dow lost 500 points in the first 45 minutes of trading, that's interesting

ANTIFA! :argh:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Not sure what china has to do with white supremacist mass murder.

Hey anyone remember all those concentration camps we have? Think they have sailors guarding them?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lawman 0 posted:

It's pretty telling that the president has no idea what's going on if he is feeling smug about his position

Of all the loving crack ping poo poo that he has done the past 3 years, what on earth do you think possible endangers his stranglehold on the whitehouse?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

LegoMan posted:

Man im not gonna say hes sure to lose but he already lost the popular vote last time and barely squeaked by in certain states because Hillary was a poo poo campaigner.

Now hes even more loving senile and holds photo ops with orphans with his thumbs up which is the kind of poo poo that makes people on the fence lean the other way.

Teplm

Just gonna pretend the GOP hasn't been doubling down on election tampering and allowing Russia access to everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

ahh I see they're letting workers use their assault rifle 15s to help with the hogs