Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

postin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

smarxist posted:

Mods add my thread tag you cowards

:berninator:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1156921583014993922

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

zegermans posted:

the buried lede is the actual document the headline references, which is loving amazing

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/1103-rod-schoonover-testimony/9ea6b07179b17035421f/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

seriously read this, read the comments, it's loving infuriating

we gon die

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lmao "Bernie Sanders is scaring my son" man used to work for ice

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Apraxin posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/1156933960712302594
thank god president trump is here to save us, otherwise this would be kind of bad

im glad trmpt abolished ice

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

took long enough for the fbi to id basic republicans as terrorist threats

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i got 2 job offers on the same day after a year of failing to do loving anything after graduating right when the poo poo hit the fan in '08.

one was manufacturing anthrax vaccines in a genetics lab pulling on my bio exp; the other was touching computers for 50% more dollars. About two years later the bio company had a spat with the city it was based in on its property taxes and they flipped the table and left, laying everyone off. im still touching computers

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

still thinking the 30330 thing was some variation on typing boobies into a calculator

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

honestly, i expected the fbi to publicly list obama as a domestic terrorist threat, not trprmp

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

smarxist posted:

awesome. can't wait for Amazon Police services

try out this cool website relentless dot com

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

borkie sanders

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i can't hate people lmao im a person :smugdog:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

haha my brother had someone throw a huge hunk of masonry through a big window in his main bathroom; they were expecting to break in and maybe steal junk? It was the holidays and their house had appeared to be empty due to some other things going on but he and his family were home

bro got out of bed and yelled NOCCCI because he immediately thought his huge cat nocciola had destroyed something. The perp ran off in response and the cops never found em. They had to fix their bathroom from the damage but that was it.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

now dassa crack , ping

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wait what i thought it was just the dowless dude

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

gently caress you

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

my capstone college project was showing how a big cancer research paper that had applied various machine learning and fancy statistical methods had ignored the assumptions required for the methods to work

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

looks like equifax set aside about 1/594th of what they needed to actually pay those settlement payouts

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/ProsinPlanet/status/1157193011538866177

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wow president mussolini

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

what no this isn't true at all

cancer is when your cell's dna slip a cog and decide, gently caress it, start replicating. gently caress quality control checks just keep mitosising

organ failure is inevitable but cancer is not, what are you banging on about plane

it's a telomere thing

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

Wasmt she his ambassador to the un lol

this is what you do in america to position yourself to run for president now

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Al! posted:

god remember one guy made a poorly constructed and easily defeated shoe bomb and now we all have to take our shoes off at the airport forever.

i swear to god the liquid bomb thing was 100% to boost sales for post-gate vendors

only if you don't pay extra to be treated like a normal civilian in airport security lines

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The Alpha Centauri posted:

when working at a wawa as a teenager, i made the mistake of charging a cop for his coffee

he was pissed

my manager was like "wtf did you charge him?"

:shrug: i didn't know it was an unwritten company policy

they're defenders of capitalism

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Is this one real?

as real as the piss tape

gently caress

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

friday night motherfuckers flyin out for vacation tomorrow fuuuck yis

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

donate 1 dollar to have gravel push the whole country left west to support syria's gov instead of attacking iran

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

beepboop motherfuckers

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

pink floyd music videos were documentaries

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Cool thing about playing that Pathfinder kingmaker game -- which isn't good so much as it scratches an old 3x itch i have -- is that the writers reinterpreted lawful good as fascism

a good sign

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

directing a cop paladin to kill a blacksmith working for you because the smith was in a gang many years ago is literally interpreted as lawful good lmao

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Wakko posted:

all the dnd lawful alignments is at minimum fascist sympathizing hth

not wrong, chaotic only pls

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i did play a LN dnd character for a few years that was an alternate interpretation of Mike ehrmantraut where he did good things for the public to make himself feel better instead of crimes to enrich his family

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Grondoth posted:

I learned about the mouse weapon chain thing after I saw that entry.

But yeah it's even stupider, there was a weapon attachment that allowed you to be effectively immune to disarm by chaining your weapon to your wrist so you could get it back as a free action. That guy spent an afternoon trying to flip his mouse back into his hand after trying the chord to his wrist and then went "nope, this isn't a free action" cause he's profoundly dumb

Wow that guy must be really good at archery

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

yo whatup been on vacation how's thin:ohno:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

why would u ever come back

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity