Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
has anyon said trump yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
a burg without pickles a shameful burg

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

All burgers are impossible burgers until the first one is made.

instead of a impossible burger i want a Possible Burger from a china mieville novel where each bite of the burg pulls from every possible dimension giving you the perfect bite each time

:burger:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Good soup! posted:

Which Trump thread should I post in

yes

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
if nichael wont concede the july thread we should just keep them all open so the forums can move forward and heal

god bless you all and god bless the united states of america

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
terp

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Larry David is hilarious but isn't Jerry Seinfeld himself a creepy child groomer?

yes

everything funny about seinfeld had nothing to do with jerry seinfeld it was literally all larry david

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
jerry seinfeld dated a 16 year old with giant cans when he was almost 50

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Crusader posted:

just came out of a coma, who's president

you might want to have a seat first

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Avirosb posted:

Remember the 80s/90s when every comedian and their mother got an animated show.

Bobby's World... Life With Louie... Hammerman...

the 90s were a weird and wonderful time

only 90s kids will understand!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
"you cant be arrested for speeding" i smugly say to myself as i scream "AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO" while being tazed into a fine dust

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

wake up and stream some tool

learn to swim

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

the hottest biotech startups in oncology right now are in the "lets try and figure out why some treatments work better than others" or are re-purposing old molecules based on new assumptions.

we are nowhere near "curing" cancer.

well if anyone can do it dormald t rump will be that person mark my word

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
god dammit america

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Jesus loving Christ there was another mass shooting 13 hours after El Paso

What the gently caress is happening

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! :bahgawd:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

campfire posted:

what is "white crime"

its just regular crime but without any consequences

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
aenima is peak tool

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
tool is good gently caress the haters

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
some say a comet will fall from the sky
followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
some say the end is near
some say we'll see armageddon soon
i certainly hope we will
i sure could use a vacation from this
stupid poo poo, silly poo poo, stupid poo poo

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
tool is 2019 as hell

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
lol apparently its the 90s again and video games are to blame for everything get hosed gop

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I hope he immediately tweets some dumb racist poo poo

inshallah

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
whats the over under for how long qanon dorks start claiming that toledo was a code for something

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Drunkboxer posted:

i want warren to do a cool cuss now

its only nobodies like beto and booker to get some press coverage and distract from their platformless campaigns

warren and bernie running on sound policy and wont say anything worse than "drat"

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

wapo is telling me “trump condemns white supremacy”

is that true

well he said the words his handlers put on the teleprompter but just wait until hes along in the can with his phone and he will backtrack every bit of it then add some new racisms just because

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
did anyone say that ar stands for assault rifle yet?

because it does

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

Tre media has totally accepted the Dayton shooter was a leftist lmao

both sides

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

desantis is an enigma

he was like the trumpiest candidate during his campaign but since hes been in office hes actually gone along with a lot of popular ideas despite the outcries of his fellow republicans

i think he is just a populist loyal only to himself and sees the writing on the wall for the gop and his own future

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

can yall feel the LIZMENTUM?!?!?!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bert Roberge posted:

It's like Lord of the Rings getting really popular right after 9/11 because all of us had mental fatigue over everything.

that one episode of the lord of rings show was called two towers to honor those that lost their lives on that fateful day :911:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
9/11 broke a lot of brains

like, a lot

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
a local music station here in orlando this morning the dj started complaining about teh mayors of el paso and toledo dayton telling the predisent not to come how disrespectful they were and they were turning the deaths of these people into something political to grandstand because they dont like trumop

i heard a loud crack and ping in my brain i think i had a stroke now im dead rip

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: why are you listening to NPR?

npr is an order of magnitude better than anyhthing else on the radio plus on weekends they play car talk reruns which is always :3:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

zegermans posted:

I like how Joaquin grew a beard so now he's evil mirror universe Julian

i like how politicians dont shave for 2 days and suddenly they have "beards"

then you get guys like ted cruz who looks horrible with his full beard because he has no idea how to properly trim and shape it

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Destroy My Sweater posted:

lol which station

i honestly dont know i was driving my kids to summer camp in my wifes car and it was one of the preprogrammed top 40 stations we cycle thru when driving them around it was in the 106 or 105 range is all i remember

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

jesus dude i just ate

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

final fantasy x remake lookin good

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

Think of it like this, chuds can no longer enjoy football or country music. Soon they will have nothing left.

they are also losing money at an astonishing rate by buying items from companies they are mad at and destroying them to trigger the libs

those costs add up quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
lol how much of a scared pussy do you have to be to carry 3 guns with you wherever you go

gently caress rural america